Groups
    EXPIRED

Vacanices/Employment

Can I list some vacancies here? Dont fancy paying to recruitment agencies and have listed already on JobCentre.

36 Comments

please do... i need a job

Banned

jackvdbuk;8876052

please do... i need a job

ne too :-D

Original Poster

Ah well, I am in city of Cardiff and so are my businesses.

I know people who may be recruiting in London but...

Banned

aston_martin_own;8876076

Ah well, I am in city of Cardiff and so are my businesses.I know people … Ah well, I am in city of Cardiff and so are my businesses.I know people who may be recruiting in London but...

bit far for traveling for me then :x

Yeah, the candidate you're after will be on here at midnight on a saturday obviously. What you got on offer ? MD ? bacon slicer ? lead guitarist ?

aston_martin_own;8876076

Ah well, I am in city of Cardiff and so are my businesses.I know people … Ah well, I am in city of Cardiff and so are my businesses.I know people who may be recruiting in London but...

I'm in cardiff.

Are your businesses dodgy? Running chatlines? Selling door to door? Is the job centre not giving you decent candidates?

Original Poster

fern37;8876081

I'm in cardiff.Are your businesses dodgy? Running chatlines? Selling door … I'm in cardiff.Are your businesses dodgy? Running chatlines? Selling door to door? Is the job centre not giving you decent candidates?

Jobcentre replies are full of "quota" filling people.

No they aint dodgy. No chatlines no door to door. Genuine paid hourly.

Banned

fern37;8876081

I'm in cardiff.Are your businesses dodgy? Running chatlines? Selling door … I'm in cardiff.Are your businesses dodgy? Running chatlines? Selling door to door? Is the job centre not giving you decent candidates?

the job centre probably sends any old tat who works through the door, have to be seen doing

aston_martin_own;8876094

Jobcentre replies are full of "quota" filling people.No they aint dodgy. … Jobcentre replies are full of "quota" filling people.No they aint dodgy. No chatlines no door to door. Genuine paid hourly.

so...what work are you offering then?

Vacancies!!

What jobs you got then. Im in London

'my businesses' is disconcertingly vague...what you into ?

Banned

aston_martin_own;8876076

Do i have to talk dirty to anyone ?

(because I can do that :thumbsup: )

Original Poster

fern37;8876103

so...what work are you offering then?

It depends what you want really.

Till Assistant. Full time and part time both.

If you are looking for a job, drop me your CV and your hours preference and we can have a chat.

Original Poster

JohnBall;8876114

What jobs you got then. Im in London

Sorry, if you read again, I mentioned, I know people who may be recruiting in London but London is a big city and also depends on the position available.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8876119

Do i have to talk dirty to anyone ?(because I can do that :thumbsup: )

If you are a female you can entertain me.

aston_martin_own;8876132

Sorry, if you read again, I mentioned, I know people who may be … Sorry, if you read again, I mentioned, I know people who may be recruiting in London but London is a big city and also depends on the position available.

My bad. Which people do you know who are recruiting in London? What kinda jobs?

You need to stop pretending you own a business &/or a car

Original Poster

eltman;8876149

You need to stop pretending you own a business &/or a car

I would ignore this post for now and see if I can find any serious people here.

Banned

aston_martin_own;8876135

it's not your lucky day then is it....

rather than just flaunt your car, why not just be honest and talk about the jobs you have on offer? :whistling:

aston_martin_own;8876124

It depends what you want really.Till Assistant. Full time and part time … It depends what you want really.Till Assistant. Full time and part time both.If you are looking for a job, drop me your CV and your hours preference and we can have a chat.

Till assistant??!! Sorry but I thought you were offering a super-duper position that required one of us brainy HUKDers!! Job centre can give you candidates for till assistant posts. I'm not being snobby but don't think you will have many takers as you are being vague!

you're a right gonk aren't yer ?!?!? serious...who looks for applicants in the early hours..admit it you're a bit lonely ?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8876153

it's not your lucky day then is it....rather than just flaunt your car, … it's not your lucky day then is it....rather than just flaunt your car, why not just be honest and talk about the jobs you have on offer? :whistling:

I didnt mention any car. I have just posted one job for full time hours but havnt got any response so I think I will have to leave it.

'will have to leave it' hilarious...is your £1 about to run out in the cafe ?

Original Poster

fern37;8876165

Till assistant??!! Sorry but I thought you were offering a super-duper … Till assistant??!! Sorry but I thought you were offering a super-duper position that required one of us brainy HUKDers!! Job centre can give you candidates for till assistant posts. I'm not being snobby but don't think you will have many takers as you are being vague!

Unfortunately I do the exciting work myself or outsource it.

No problem I would request admin to close this thread.

Original Poster

eltman;8876167

you're a right gonk aren't yer ?!?!? serious...who looks for applicants … you're a right gonk aren't yer ?!?!? serious...who looks for applicants in the early hours..admit it you're a bit lonely ?

I just came on internet and thought it may be a good idea to ask personally if anybody in Cardiff is looking for a job.

No I am not lonely. I could say the same about you, you are on the same forum at the same time.

i'm not looking for anyone to work my till mate, i'm sound

Original Poster

I just asked a simple question on this forum and it appears half the people here have "beef" with me.

Original Poster

I am not taking anybody from this forum. Full of time wasters. I thought I could possibly find some people who may be looking for work.

aston_martin_own;8876135

I doubt anyone is going to work on your tills after that rather sleazy comment.

Original Poster

Please close this thread full of time wasters signed up on the dole.

you started it mr i own a car apparently

Original Poster

eltman;8876233

you started it mr i own a car apparently

Apparently you dont make any sense. Not sure if you can maintain your car on £60 odd pounds a week.

aston_martin_own;8876228

Please close this thread full of time wasters signed up on the dole.

I resent that remark! I'm a time waster with a full time job!
    (Its not for Hyper value is it? I love hyper value me!)

TBH, I see the guy's point in posting this thread - every week on the misc board I read an 'I'm looking for a job' or 'no jobs anywhere' or 'I didn't get the job at Topshop' etc and this guy put up a thread offering a job, no harm done for those not interested and someone might be from Cardiff and it could help them out. Give him a break

Banned

aston_martin_own;8876135

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532
    2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.25
    3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1121
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764433

See more discussions