Groups
    EXPIRED

vacuum cleaner for pet hair on stairs

i want a really good one

easy to use

must have electrically powered brush head cos i've tried the ones which rotate entirely through airflow and they are sh1te.

cheap as possible cos it ain't replacing the main house hoover, just need something for this "niche" purpose.

the stair carpet is very deep pile.

the mutts hairs are very long and plentiful.

ideas on a postcard please.................

7 Comments

I am thinking about getting this ]http//ww…htm
    it seems to have good reviews.

Original Poster

the animal one seems a better bet for me but at £130 is just far too much

need something much cheaper

we got one from argos its a pro action bag less cylinder cleaner

page 1262
    item number 406/2109
    £34.29

maybe a bit cheaper in sale leaflet:thumbsup:

buy a HENRY most hotels offices have them that tells a story not very expensive either.BRILLIANT little machine. regards.

bighoss2;5304467

buy a HENRY most hotels offices have them that tells a story not … buy a HENRY most hotels offices have them that tells a story not very expensive either.BRILLIANT little machine. regards.

Most hotels/offices don't have dog hair?

I've got 2 dogs, my own hair gets everywhere, and i've got a toddler...i'm VERY fussy with hoovers, and have just bought the Vax Mach5 (half price @tesco) i don't have a bad word about it yet

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5306902

I've got 2 dogs, my own hair gets everywhere, and i've got a … I've got 2 dogs, my own hair gets everywhere, and i've got a toddler...i'm VERY fussy with hoovers, and have just bought the Vax Mach5 (half price @tesco) i don't have a bad word about it yet

fair enough,but i have a vax turbo force and it has the same air-driven turbo tool for small places, which in my case also means the stairs, and unfortunately it just doesn't cut the mustard.

i really need something with an electrically powered head which can beat those bleedin' hairs out of the carpet!!!

btw, i'm sending the vax back in a few days cos a part broke

second time something has broken on it - which is a negative

but on the positive, their customer service is spot on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions