Groups

Valencias Broken Leg

Anyone seen it?

They wouldn't show a replay but watching it back on sky+, ouch !!

Happens so often these days.

21 Comments

cant look tbh-I take it the bone went through the skin? If kirk broadfoot couldnt look it musta been mega nasty!

I couldnt really see. Thought it was his leg but was hard ot make out

Original Poster

It was just above his ankle, pointing sidewards !!!

It was a nothing tackle, so unlucky for him.

commentator said top of the ankle. the bbc usually show the tackles. i thought it was goog of sky not to show it. i remember seing Bouma break his when at villa - that was horrible to see and im noy usually squeamish

someone linky the youtube vid when it comes online in like 5 mins lol

numptyj

someone linky the youtube vid when it comes online in like 5 mins lol

Already on youtube

Banned

didnt see much at first but when i v+'d it, ouch!!

http://web7.twitpic.com/img/161986538-446f0da2462b5a8ef9edbe3c8e583457.4c8fdb48-scaled.jpg

is it his right leg?! on the vid it looks a bit buckled but he is moving them, what a pussy

okay its the left one thanks for the pic ^^ lol
    Edited by: "numptyj" 14th Sep 2010

Banned

I heard he didn't pay an old debt to a former neighbour so Broadfoot bought the debt off him.

master_chief

I heard he didn't pay an old debt to a former neighbour so Broadfoot … I heard he didn't pay an old debt to a former neighbour so Broadfoot bought the debt off him.

shouldnt that be kirk broadband then?

He is in my fantasy football team. Damn

Damn, that's pretty nasty!

Nothing wrong with the tackle, we won't moan about it like Wenger. Very unlucky.

Get well soon Tony.

paul_doh

Nothing wrong with the tackle, we won't moan about it like Wenger. Very … Nothing wrong with the tackle, we won't moan about it like Wenger. Very unlucky.Get well soon Tony.

Nothing wrong with the tackle! You must be joking!! oO I dont think valencia would be seeing it that way.

Supermod

DEALofaLifetime

Nothing wrong with the tackle! You must be joking!! oO I dont think … Nothing wrong with the tackle! You must be joking!! oO I dont think valencia would be seeing it that way.

What was wrong with it? I am a Manchester United supporter and there was NOTHING wrong with that tackle.

magicjay1986

What was wrong with it? I am a Manchester United supporter and there was … What was wrong with it? I am a Manchester United supporter and there was NOTHING wrong with that tackle.

Same, I am Man Utd fan and was nothing wrong with it just very unlucky.

You see many tackles every week in most leagues worse than that and they get up straight away.

Supermod

paul_doh

Same, I am Man Utd fan and was nothing wrong with it just very … Same, I am Man Utd fan and was nothing wrong with it just very unlucky.You see many tackles every week in most leagues worse than that and they get up straight away.

Exactly. His toe was caught in the ground and he just went over. Incredibly unlucky.

magicjay1986

What was wrong with it? I am a Manchester United supporter and there was … What was wrong with it? I am a Manchester United supporter and there was NOTHING wrong with that tackle.

No im sorry but thats pure nonsese! Broadfoot needs to be binned for life for that horrendous tackle, and then thrown into a lions cage and then try tackling one of those oO oO
    Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 14th Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27107
      3. GOT Leaks again817
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472

See more discussions