Expired

Valentine Flowers Gifts, etc

7 replies
Found 4th Feb 2008
I thought I would start this thread seeing as Valentines isn't too far away. If people find any good discount codes for florists or any other gifts it might be a good idea to post them here or a link from the main deals page....

1. Ask
  2. Flowers
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flowers
7 Comments

Very good idea!

Great Idea

*Waits patiently for the discounts to come flooding in* :thumbsup:

Damn damn damn! Wish I'd seen this (especially the M&S roses deal) - I ordered the Tesco deal of the day which said it was a

wonderfully cheerful basket with beautiful Red Roses and Cyclamen, and a … wonderfully cheerful basket with beautiful Red Roses and Cyclamen, and a splash of Ficus to brighten anyone's Valentine's Day.

I was at work and in a hurry, and only after I ordered I saw it contained:

1 x Red Rose 1 x Cyclamen 1 x Ficus

ONE?!?
And for £2 MORE than the dozen red roses from M&S. I feel ripped!

Gone for the flowers :thumbsup:

digitaltoast;1547613

Damn damn damn! Wish I'd seen this (especially the M&S roses deal) - I … Damn damn damn! Wish I'd seen this (especially the M&S roses deal) - I ordered the Tesco deal of the day which said it was a I was at work and in a hurry, and only after I ordered I saw it contained:ONE?!? And for £2 MORE than the dozen red roses from M&S. I feel ripped!

Can't you cancel?
ONE of each??:w00t:

Some good stuff here, with free choccies and 14% quidco flyingflowers.com/ffe…hoc

I ordered the £34 one for the wife, free delivery on val day and free choccies and 14%, job done.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions