Groups

Valentines at Home

Ok, we have a young son and with no-one to babysit will be house bound for Valentines Day.

My partner is going to cook a meal but I'm looking for other ideas to make the night more romantic/special for the two of us.

I don't just want the typical film with a glass of wine idea, something more exciting and different. I know it's hard cause like I say we are house bound but any sensible suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

It doesn't have to be on the Monday, why don't you bring it forward to the weekend instead?

Or get yourselves down to Ann Summers together at the weekend (and maybe the hardware store after to buy a lock for the door!).. Have an early night together?

Theres games such as Nooki? If Ive spelt that right.. No idea how good they are but Ive spotted them on various websites.

Failing that, I'll babysit.. infact I could make a mint at this, all these people needing babysitters! lol
    We will be home (with son too), but Im writing my night off already judging by past experience! lol

When my husband is in the shower, I often leave a trail of tea lights from the shower up the stairs to our bedroom. Every few steps, I also leave a note of somekind telling him how special he is and how much I love him.
    Also, i've made a huge heart out of candles in the garden with a picnic basket inside it (probably a little cold in feb though!) and left notes all over the house telling him where he will find his surprise.
    You don't have to spend a lot and little things tell someone how much you mean to them. Enjoy

Me and my partner cook our valentines meal, one person will cook the main and the other will do the starter and pud. We put alot of effort into picking a nice dish, we always spend a small fortune on the ingredients and wine, I think it's alot better than going out for a meal, more personal.

nuttynoodle21

When my husband is in the shower, I often leave a trail of tea lights … When my husband is in the shower, I often leave a trail of tea lights from the shower up the stairs to our bedroom. Every few steps, I also leave a note of somekind telling him how special he is and how much I love him. Also, i've made a huge heart out of candles in the garden with a picnic basket inside it (probably a little cold in feb though!) and left notes all over the house telling him where he will find his surprise. You don't have to spend a lot and little things tell someone how much you mean to them. Enjoy

and you know full well all he is thinking is "cool, gunna get some tonight then!"

nuttynoodle21

When my husband is in the shower, I often leave a trail of tea lights … When my husband is in the shower, I often leave a trail of tea lights from the shower up the stairs to our bedroom. Every few steps, I also leave a note of somekind telling him how special he is and how much I love him.Also, i've made a huge heart out of candles in the garden with a picnic basket inside it (probably a little cold in feb though!) and left notes all over the house telling him where he will find his surprise.You don't have to spend a lot and little things tell someone how much you mean to them. Enjoy

I've just been a little bit sick on myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions