Groups

Valentines breakfast

Hello,
    I'm looking to cook/make a valentines breakfsat for my partner tomorrow morning.

Anyone know of a good breakfast idea? Recipes?

Thanks!!

11 Comments

Can't beat a full English Fry up :-D

Toast?

Shaped in a loveheart maybe or else the fry up is always a good one!

Original Poster

Yeah a fry up is lovely I just wanted it to look pretty (don't get me wrong I love the sight of a full english)

I was thinking something like Bagels, I thought abou tthe heart shaped tost. I just wanna do her a breakfast with a bit of effort and a valentine sorta theme!

Thanks for the replies though

chocolate spread?

Dippy Eggs?

Banned

pancakes bring me some to

woz;4366229

Yeah a fry up is lovely I just wanted it to look pretty (don't get me … Yeah a fry up is lovely I just wanted it to look pretty (don't get me wrong I love the sight of a full english)I was thinking something like Bagels, I thought abou tthe heart shaped tost. I just wanna do her a breakfast with a bit of effort and a valentine sorta theme!Thanks for the replies though

full english.... take it up to her on a try with a cuppa and a vase with a single rose in and rose petals on the tray

lyndsbowes;4366975

full english.... take it up to her on a try with a cuppa and a vase with … full english.... take it up to her on a try with a cuppa and a vase with a single rose in and rose petals on the tray

Yes..a full english is just the job but cook the eggs in one of these......

http://www.needapresent.com/library/images/shop/md/1389.jpg

Happy Valentines Day ;-)

Fozzza;4376674

Yes..a full english is just the job but cook the eggs in one of … Yes..a full english is just the job but cook the eggs in one of these......Happy Valentines Day ;-)

PMSL....
    happy valentines to you too hun x

PabloInTheSky;4366964

pancakes bring me some to

+1

cut them into hearts :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45