Valentines cards/gifts to australia

6 replies
Found 8th Feb 2009
Simple really, need to send a card/gift to australia, but would be easier to just order off a website which can deliver to australia rather than ordering here and then posting.

So simple really anyone know a good website which would deliver to australia or anywehere in the world for a decent price, and has good service?

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
6 Comments

Admin

Could use Moonpig Australia: moonpig.com.au/

You won't be paying international postage costs that way

Original Poster

Thanks anywhere else?

Rep added

tesora.com.au/?af…ter

A nice gift store in Australia. It would be easier for you to use a store based in Aus to send a gift to someone there, I do the same thing with my US friends because the shipping is cheaper than to order with a store that does worldwide shipping. Good luck!

Btw, one of the testimonials is below, showing someone in US using it for the same reason as you.

'Thank you so much Martine!
I have to say, the service at your company has always been great!
I live in the US and have come to rely on you for all my family and friends gifts down under!
Lisa M - USA (Nov)

Original Poster

Thanks very much really appreciaed, rep added.
Guna have a proper look around later on but looks good so far

juliet_bravo;4319787

Could use Moonpig Australia: http://www.moonpig.com.au/You won't be … Could use Moonpig Australia: http://www.moonpig.com.au/You won't be paying international postage costs that way

you can just use moonpig.com as i always use them to send cards to family out in australia & they get their cards the next day :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions