Groups

VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING BLOODY VALENTINES DAY RAMMED WELL AND TRULEY DOWN OUR THROATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY ROSES & CHOCOLATE BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!!! GIVE IT A REST ,

I BLOODY HATE VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH....................

31 Comments

lol me too I am unloved waaaaaaaaaa haha

Someone's not getting any.... :oops:

oh dear!!!!

civms47;7794446

LOL!!!

Original Poster

civms47;7794446

YOU PSYCHIC ?

civms47;7794446

How did you guess?

Banned

Love yourself that is all that matters :thumbsup:

DLM;7794498

Love yourself that is all that matters :thumbsup:

Dont you need a rampant rabbit for that?:?

Our anniversary is the 28th so we don't bother with Valentines Day.

Banned

pinkkitty2007;7794514

Dont you need a rampant rabbit for that?:?

Sometimes :-D

Banned

AshleyRFC;7794527

Our anniversary is the 28th so we don't bother with Valentines Day.

You should have got married on the 29th it would have been cheaper

Its my birthday on valentines day so I just do the birthday thing.

civms47;7794446

And to make it worse their caps lock key is stuck! :-D

Original Poster

no , that just made me feel better , enphasising the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao, I dont really like valentines day but i dont dilike it i just really ignore it. No need to get your knickers in a twist about it tho:giggle:

Sounds like you just need some good ol fashioned lovin!
    Hey, know what? - Valentines day is nearly here - why not buy some nice flowers and choccies for somebody and hope for the best ... :thumbsup: :-D

Well my Wife and I have been married for 25 years (Jan 12th this year!) and known each other for 30 years so Valentines is the a bit of a non event for us as everyday I tell her how much I love her. Mind you I do buy a card but no flowers as I buy a bunch every week for her.

Banned

mikebike;7794901

Well my Wife and I have been married for 25 years (Jan 12th this year!) … Well my Wife and I have been married for 25 years (Jan 12th this year!) and known each other for 30 years so Valentines is the a bit of a non event for us as everyday I tell her how much I love her. Mind you I do buy a card but no flowers as I buy a bunch every week for her.

Aw :thumbsup:

whatsThePoint;7795008

When is it..?

Really:? its on Sunday

Looks like someone's single and not too happy about it!
    Get someone to share your life with and thn all yr valentines days wil be happy!

mikebike;7794901

Well my Wife and I have been married for 25 years (Jan 12th this year!) … Well my Wife and I have been married for 25 years (Jan 12th this year!) and known each other for 30 years so Valentines is the a bit of a non event for us as everyday I tell her how much I love her. Mind you I do buy a card but no flowers as I buy a bunch every week for her.

''sweet'' [IMG]i248.photobucket.com/alb…gif?t=1265729734[/IMG]

snowtiger;7795098

''sweet'' … ''sweet'' [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/123music129/lovemb.gif?t=1265729734[/IMG]

Thanks its just the same for us our love gets stronger every day :oops:

whatsThePoint;7795692

Now that your wife is no longer looking over your shoulder, tell us the … Now that your wife is no longer looking over your shoulder, tell us the truth ;-)

No honest its true she is my best friend and I can't imagine a day without her. We have been an item since School:oops:

OP, whoever said romance was dead

Banned

mikebike;7795752

No honest its true she is my best friend and I can't imagine a day … No honest its true she is my best friend and I can't imagine a day without her. We have been an item since School:oops:

Don't let anyone knock it.

It is admirable :thumbsup:

i agree i only ever bothered with valentines when me and my hubbie got together the first year, i have this issue with being made to feel pressurised to buy a card and prezzie to profit clintons and hallmark, when isnt it much nicer to receive a bunch of flowers/present on a random day, more thought in my opinion

u kiddin m8, i love it, best night to go out on, guanteed to get laid :lol:

mikebike;7794901

Good for you. It'll be 26 years in July for us and I'd agree that you shouldn't need a special day to tell your loved one how much you love them. If you do then chances are you aren't going to survive 5 years, let alone 25!

micoo;7796675

u kiddin m8, i love it, best night to go out on, guanteed to get laid … u kiddin m8, i love it, best night to go out on, guanteed to get laid :lol:

Wot...even in Dumpdee Mic?? :?

Banned

Rockhound;7796866

Did this guy go there?

Rockhound;7796866

hellllllz ye :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?1110
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111020
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404

See more discussions