Expired

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Competition – starts Monday 6th February 2017

6 replies
Found 5th Feb
To help give the European Brain Council #ILoveMyBrain campaign launch some Valentine flavour, we are giving away some exquisite hand-made Centho Chocolates from the Belgian chocolatier, Geert Decoster. He won first prize at the 2013 International Chocolate Awards, and labours in his workshop in Flanders to create innovative and irresistible chocolates. His approach is to use ‘origin chocolate’ – one piece will contain only chocolate from a single country, each with a unique flavor from some exotic location – Brazil, Colombia, Uganda, Vietnam, among many.

6 Comments

VALENTINES DAY COMPETITION DAY1 06/02 LINK

Thanks

x

retiredcynic

Thanks

Congratulations on your win!

Congratulations @retiredcynic & @FrecklesAttic you are our Valentines Day chocolate winners from yesterday's #ILoveMyBrain competition!

Thanks for that I hadn't noticed - I've had to ask them the like me so that I can pm them (I didn't know you had to do that to send pm's)

R9O2g1e9r

Congratulations on your win!Congratulations @retiredcynic & … Congratulations on your win!Congratulations @retiredcynic & @FrecklesAttic you are our Valentines Day chocolate winners from yesterday's #ILoveMyBrain competition!

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions