Groups
    EXPIRED

Valentine's Day deals?

Does anyone know of any good deals for roses to be delivered. Any other deals will do as well

Thanks.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Used M&S last year and the flowers were *****

tesco - always deliver without fail

Original Poster

Aren't roses at Valentine's an absolute rip off! Why women fall for such a stupid holiday-to-fill-in-the-gap-between-christmas-and-easter is beyond me!

I'm after 12 long stemmed red roses - cheapest I can find is about £45. Can anyone beat that?

Just noiced a post (a bit before this one) for marks and spencer, 1 doz delivered for 19.50 if that helps

Original Poster

Thanks but to be honest, they're a load of ****! Got them last year and had to apologise to my gf because they where that bad! Very small and died after 3 days!!!

If you really dont need delivery Id suggest going into store at the supermarkets - You can pick the nice ones and they are usually loads cheaper
    Get up early - pop to the shops and bring her fresh croisants, coffee, chocolates and roses in bed!!!
    Would earn major brownie points in my book - well maybe not brownie points but this is a family site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look on interflora. some beautiful roses on there a Dramatic Dozen £39.99 or if you're really flush you can buy 100 for £499.99!!!! lol
    Don't forget to use code february14 to get free delivery from the voucher section.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions