Found 15th Jan 2008
Im looking for things valentines related for men...not just free things but bargains.
Basically i send out shoe boxes filled with goodies all year round to the troops in Afghanistan as im an area coordinator for Support Our Soldiers Charity.
Anyway, as its coming up to Valentines day i thought i would send a few boxes out with the Valentines theme to make them smile.
At the moment the weather in the desert is -10 and they have rain and snow...yes like England, except there in soggy flooded tents and some dont even have that... So its all about bringing a smile to there faces, any ideas on where i can pick up some cheap, fun bits and bobs...and any free stuff?

Thanks
Lynsey

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Original Poster

Well having visited town today i found a couple of good things... pound land have got some brill inflatable hearts and lips..that will make the lads chuckle... also found some yummy chocolates saying i love you on in thorntons on offer. So slowly getting together some bits and pieces...
Anyone got any other suggestions?

You gotta have a packet of love hearts each, always good for a laugh
I would fire off a request with your intentions to :

Attention of Mr Andrew Matlow CEO
Swizzels Matlow Ltd.
Carlton House, Albion Road,
New Mills,
High Peak,
Derbyshire SK22 3HA.

Telephone: 0800 970 0480 [email protected]
Ddirect line 01663-744-144

Also did Poundland not have some Valentines Stationary that you could send over so they can write home with it. Would imagine that would be pretty hard to find over there ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769360
    2. word association Game74244903
    3. Add one, leave one game54415426
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247607

See more discussions