Valkyria Chronicles Multiplayer?!

6 replies
Found 17th Jun 2009
Wow - what a game - just completed it yesterday, having spent over 40 hours on it - enjoyed every minute, even the sometimes overlong story sections..............

Anyways, was thinking about selling it, but just noticed this news article at CVG, saying that there may be multiplayer DLC coming!

computerandvideogames.com/art…703

So - if you were thinking of selling VC - think twice, as I reckon multiplayer will be pretty awesome...............heck they might even add some trophies too......

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Original Poster

Do you need to put your lifo on hold to play this a la World of Warcraft?

Original Poster

mbgringo;5519382

Do you need to put your lifo on hold to play this a la World of Warcraft?

No - I played this in 1 or 2 hour chunks (sometimes 3 :oops:) over the course of the last month (about as much gaming time as I get)

Levelling up is incredibly simple, and is based on completing the missions, and doing the odd skirmish. Great game - a true Sega classic imho

Original Poster

Oooh look, a love note from Sega - nearly made me blush ................ :oops:;-)

]http//bl…ou/

dancrawley;5519420

No - I played this in 1 or 2 hour chunks (sometimes 3 :oops:) over the … No - I played this in 1 or 2 hour chunks (sometimes 3 :oops:) over the course of the last month (about as much gaming time as I get)Levelling up is incredibly simple, and is based on completing the missions, and doing the odd skirmish. Great game - a true Sega classic imho

Seriously, I like the idea of these games but just can't devote the time! May check it out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I totally agree - 40 hours is a lot of gameplay, especially when you are not sat around on your ar$e all day playing games (if only!) - but it is a very good game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641

See more discussions