Groups
    EXPIRED

Valuation Help Please! PC DESKTOP

Banned
    Got a Ei systems 204i desktop with a Advent F159 Silver LCD Monitor. Anyone know what ther roughly worth together.
    The specs are intel celeron 3.3ghz, 80gb?, 512mb ram and it has a fresh install of genuie win xp pro.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1754/destopt.jpg

£100 - £150

unfortunately Celeron processors are the Pentium's poor cousin. the Pentium is the Dual Core's poor cousin.
    512Mb RAM isnt enogh for todays applications

17" TFT = £40
    19" TFT = £50 - £60

Original Poster Banned

dmccabe;4576929

£100 - £150unfortunately Celeron processors are the Pentium's poor c … £100 - £150unfortunately Celeron processors are the Pentium's poor cousin. the Pentium is the Dual Core's poor cousin.512Mb RAM isnt enogh for todays applications17" TFT = £40 19" TFT = £50 - £60

Thanks very much, repped. so if i put this up for sale at £140 you think that will be a fair price?
    Edit: i think it's a 15" aswell

Banned

15" will lower it a bit I would say.

Your best bet is to sell it in your local free ads paper as you would be looking to sell it to someone who isnt too clue'd up on PC's

Original Poster Banned

Techmonkey;4577240

15" will lower it a bit I would say.Your best bet is to sell it in your … 15" will lower it a bit I would say.Your best bet is to sell it in your local free ads paper as you would be looking to sell it to someone who isnt too clue'd up on PC's

Ok, so around £130ish?? I might well try the free-ads. Don't want to decieve anyone though :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767311
    2. word survey1014
    3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions