Groups

Valuation of a PSP with Custom firmware

hi i have a white PSP which i havent used and has custom firmware on it. Just wondering what its worth?

8 Comments

Original Poster

BTW - it is a white slim PSP, with a 4gb and 2gb mem stick duo and cables

rmp4;6511268

BTW - it is a white slim PSP, with a 4gb and 2gb mem stick duo and cables

I would value it at about £70-£75 delivered if it's an early 2000 model, and the memory cards are genuine.

get 70 - 80 all day long on ebay delivered !

Original Poster

ok, cool thanks for the info. I'll price it up and list it on here tomorrow. If no luck then i guess it will go on ebay!

Banned

rmp4;6511361

ok, cool thanks for the info. I'll price it up and list it on here … ok, cool thanks for the info. I'll price it up and list it on here tomorrow. If no luck then i guess it will go on ebay!

not the wosest thing to do, full fs rules now apply to these sort of thread, this needs locking and you have to wait a FULL 7 days from it being locked before you can list in the fs boards

LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing

Banned

rmp4;6511361

ok, cool thanks for the info. I'll price it up and list it on here … ok, cool thanks for the info. I'll price it up and list it on here tomorrow. If no luck then i guess it will go on ebay!

no u wont

unless ya wanna suspension

Original Poster

hncb0809;6511382

no u wont unless ya wanna suspension

Oh new rules!

Guess i will be waiting at least a week before listing! Thanks for the info - saved me a suspension!

sassie;6511381

not the wosest thing to do, full fs rules now apply to these sort of … not the wosest thing to do, full fs rules now apply to these sort of thread, this needs locking and you have to wait a FULL 7 days from it being locked before you can list in the fs boardsLISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing

So because they mentioned that here, the thread must be locked and they can't list for 7 days after the thread being locked?

Is that correct?

rmp4 your PM box is full
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions