13 Comments

? er m

Original Poster

http://i33.tinypic.com/factuf.jpg

Original Poster

pcnutta;2984449

? er m

just what i thought i dnt have a clue :P

you could try prices on ebay if its old, or maybe a bike shop if its recently purchased. I think they hold their value

try this fleabay - 160280150775

Its definately old pal, and it looks very tired.

Is it one you're selling?

Is that a broken lock on the floor:oops:

Judgeing by the age i would say about 250 - 300

Original Poster

ryancs;2984599

Is that a broken lock on the floor:oops:Judgeing by the age i would say … Is that a broken lock on the floor:oops:Judgeing by the age i would say about 250 - 300

looks like, took it out its first cycle with my friend and its jst outside glasgow airpot lol amount of **** you find here.

and no its not for sale just wondering got the frame then spent some money on it... hows it tired? it just got built

Original Poster

i think its wire off the fence attually :P

meant to add if its worth £100 i would be happy got the frame for free out a jumble sale lol and then bought parts cheap and got it built for £50 so £50 isnt bad. just needs new wheels and tyres next very dated :P

£100 is definately realistic, its all fairly old/low tech bits on a fairly old frame

Well done on the £50 build ! They're nearly impossible these days....

MY had accident on his 2 weeks ago, car knocked him off, hes looking for a bike until insurance pays out.
    However i will NOT let him back on one!! LOL

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/funny_animated_pictures_8.gif

DavidEmm;2984626

looks like, took it out its first cycle with my friend and its jst … looks like, took it out its first cycle with my friend and its jst outside glasgow airpot lol amount of **** you find here.

Thats true lol, I found a slr camera there once with loads of extras guilt got the better of me though and handed it into the police

Original Poster

goood old scotland :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions