Groups

Valuation Please for a laptop im about to ebay??

Appreciate its only worth as much as someone is willing to pay however

17" HP Laptop
    4gb Ram
    TK57 Dual Core AMD Processor
    Nvidia 630m graphics
    120gb Ram
    Windows Vista

14 Comments

£280.

£250.

Original Poster

toolongawake;7335646

£250.

och your just a miserable bluenose though ;-) MON THE HOOPS!

nah in all serious mate appreciate you taking the time to respond toying with the idea of just putting it for sale on here now

clnmckec;7335653

och your just a miserable bluenose though ;-) MON THE HOOPS!nah in all … och your just a miserable bluenose though ;-) MON THE HOOPS!nah in all serious mate appreciate you taking the time to respond toying with the idea of just putting it for sale on here now

to be fair part of the low valuation was the fact it has Vista OS, remember that the brand of the laptop can also affect the price, with electronics a lot of people think the big brands are going to be better, of course thats not true, but if it were a sony it would fetch more simply because of the name

Come on, a laptop with 120Gb RAM must be worth more than that. LOL

Original Poster

toolongawake;7335706

to be fair part of the low valuation was the fact it has Vista OS, … to be fair part of the low valuation was the fact it has Vista OS, remember that the brand of the laptop can also affect the price, with electronics a lot of people think the big brands are going to be better, of course thats not true, but if it were a sony it would fetch more simply because of the name

to be honest mate i think HP aint a bad brand in the world of laptops think ill stick it on ebay and buy myself a nice new one :-)

ps what you reckon the score will be on the 3rd:-)

Banned

£150 inc post

too much cheap junk on fleebay from china very rare you get the true value for what your selling

Original Poster

ROKO;7335759

£150 inc posttoo much cheap junk on fleebay from china very rare you get … £150 inc posttoo much cheap junk on fleebay from china very rare you get the true value for what your selling

150 inc post? lol just checked and theres one with 6 days left 25 bids and its at 230 quid!

think ill stick it on at £300 inc postage :-)

Banned

£300 lol

fancy a bet? tenner it wont sell at £300

scammers likely to bid

trust me been there got the t shirt

Original Poster

ROKO;7335958

£300 lolfancy a bet? tenner it wont sell at £300scammers likely to b … £300 lolfancy a bet? tenner it wont sell at £300scammers likely to bidtrust me been there got the t shirt

ill bet you for charity :-) that it goes for closer to 300 than £150 if you like?

Banned

will get over £150 if it had bluray and hdmi i would have had it away....

does it have hdmi? i might still be interested. i have a dell mini 9 for part exchange too

Original Poster

bykergrove;7336046

will get over £150 if it had bluray and hdmi i would have had it … will get over £150 if it had bluray and hdmi i would have had it away....does it have hdmi? i might still be interested. i have a dell mini 9 for part exchange too

would get over 150 if it had blueray? you seen how much branded laptops with blueray and 4gb ram etc.. go for? no it doesnt have blueray or hdmi

and sorry not interested in part exchange would be cash only also i cant take an offer on the forum as its not on the for sale list yet ........ if you need more details before i put it for sale let me know though

Banned

clnmckec;7336146

would get over 150 if it had blueray? you seen how much branded laptops … would get over 150 if it had blueray? you seen how much branded laptops with blueray and 4gb ram etc.. go for? no it doesnt have blueray or hdmiand sorry not interested in part exchange would be cash only also i cant take an offer on the forum as its not on the for sale list yet ........ if you need more details before i put it for sale let me know though

lol you misunderstood me. as it is it will get over 150.

i was saying if it had bluray and hdmi i would have wanted it to buy (at a price higher than 150)

and it wasnt an offer. i was just conveying my interest. i know how fs/ft rules work on this site.

lack of hdmi kills my interest.

goodluck with your sale. not sure why you want to upgrade? it seems like a decent spec??

martinhb;7335747

Come on, a laptop with 120Gb RAM must be worth more than that. LOL

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions