Expired

Valuation Please: Xbox 360 Arcade, controller, 20gb harddrive all cables.

Found 21st Nov 2009
i know i wont be able to sell for 7 days, but i wont be selling then. Need help with valuation.
Xbox 360 arcade console (2007 manufacture, non hdmi)
with:
20 gb harddrive with mappack 1 and 3 cod 5, snowblind gow 2
one wireless controller and headset
all wires (power brick, tv cables etc)
What do you think i could get for this? Looking to get a modded one so gonna part with thus.

6 Comments

supermod

i know i wont be able to sell for 7 days, but i wont be selling then. … i know i wont be able to sell for 7 days, but i wont be selling then. Need help with valuation.

Moved from FS/T to MISC as its a valuation request & not a sales listing. Please remember to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif this thread to be MOD closed / locked as the relist rule is 7 days from the date of the MOD lock, not from OP listing / expiry, thanks.

Original Poster

okay thanks, bump 1

I manged to sell mine for £70. Was a flashed 360, came with 20gig hard drive, wireless controler and all cables. Mine was also a non-HDMI. However It was banned from XBL. I think you might get about the same as me - £60 - £70.

To be honest tho, if your looking to get a modded one, why not jsut get your current one modded and save yourself the hassle?

Original Poster

bump 2

I have to go with what Tanchi said.
It´s an old Core console with a small hdd.
You´d be lucky to get 80 for it.
Just get it modded instead of selling it?!

supermod

Closed at OP Request.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.