Expired

Valuation: SonyVaio VGN-AR51J

Found 16th Mar 2010
Hey guys,

I'm considering selling my laptop and finding one perhaps a little smaller. Firstly would anyone be interested? Secondly how much would you pay for one of these if you were interested?

I obviously don't wanna sell for stupid low price but would like to know what kind of price I could get?

afterdawn.com/har…51j

Specs and review above...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

why is this in fs/ft? if you are asking for opinions it belongs in misc.

what size laptop are you looking for is it fully working order what sort of price do you have in mind for it thanks

Original Poster

Ok - can mod move into misc please?

reported for it to be moved borak.

Original Poster

Well either 15.4 or 13 inch - its full working order. Very good condition, I bought it as a factory refurbished only a few months back. I would think I could get at least £350 for it but I don't know what they are worth. Its a Intel dual core with 2gb RAM and a 250gb hard drive, HDMI output and a blu-ray drive.

I put a copy of Windows 7 on it but it has a key for Vista on the case. Should still have box and manuals etc for it.

Original Poster

Cheers for that awoodhall2003, don't know how you do thaT?

Banned

Moved to Misc. Just a reminder that when you're ready to sell on here you'll have to report this thread for closure and wait until 7 full days have elapsed before listing.

arent the AR series 17 inch?

edit yes they are just read the link

Banned

i'd say about £240 on here

i'm interested btw so lemme know when you put it up

around £280 easy. lmk when u list it.

Editor

Closed @ OP request - thanks for the report

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Boredom1114
  2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993255
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769635
  4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672

See more discussions