Value / Budget 128GB sim free android phone

Found 31st Aug 2017
Hiya

Has anyone bought a value / budget 128GB sim free android phone recently that they're willing to share please? Make / model not too important, screen over 5' if possible. Would rather buy something that doesn't have any possible import duties cheers.

Thanks in advance for any replies

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

As far as I'm aware there aren't any value/budget Android phones with 128GB of inbuilt storage.

Your best bet would be to get a phone with at least 32GB built in plus a fast U3 capable microSD card, like these:

Samsung 64GB Evo Plus 100MB/s read
mymemory.co.uk/sam…tml
Use code MMNEWBIE to get 5% off
If the link doesn't work, search for 345256 in the search bar on the MyMemory site.

Toshiba Exceria M402 64GB 90MB/s read
amazon.co.uk/dp/…RYG

I'd recommend spending a little extra for the Samsung for the faster read and write speeds.

I know the total capacity of both the inbuilt storage and external storage doesn't quite add up to 128GB, but fast 128GB cards are expensive at around £50 - so if you can manage with around 82-85GB net combined storage capacity I'd suggest you go down this route (32GB internal plus 64GB external).
Edited by: "preecey" 31st Aug 2017

Get the Global Xiaomi Note 4 for £137 with 4GB/64GB, choose free shipping for no import duties
+ buy a Micro SD card 64GB or 128GB, so you would then have a great phone with 192GB

Compared to the prices of Samsung handsets and Apple, I'd say the OnePlus5 is a great phone for £500

hairray12 h, 28 m ago

Compared to the prices of Samsung handsets and Apple, I'd say the OnePlus5 …Compared to the prices of Samsung handsets and Apple, I'd say the OnePlus5 is a great phone for £500

did you consider a resale value? apple usually sells for 60-70% of its original price after a year, any android 40% at best.

I got my mix max 2, 4gb 128gb last week. Took a week to turn up. Ordered from the solution shop. Very good service, takes PayPal, good tracking and 1 year UK warranty. Delivered £255
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions