Value / Budget 128GB sim free android phone

Found 31st Aug 2017
Hiya

Has anyone bought a value / budget 128GB sim free android phone recently that they're willing to share please? Make / model not too important, screen over 5' if possible. Would rather buy something that doesn't have any possible import duties cheers.

Thanks in advance for any replies
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
As far as I'm aware there aren't any value/budget Android phones with 128GB of inbuilt storage.

Your best bet would be to get a phone with at least 32GB built in plus a fast U3 capable microSD card, like these:

Samsung 64GB Evo Plus 100MB/s read
mymemory.co.uk/sam…tml
Use code MMNEWBIE to get 5% off
If the link doesn't work, search for 345256 in the search bar on the MyMemory site.

Toshiba Exceria M402 64GB 90MB/s read
amazon.co.uk/dp/…RYG

I'd recommend spending a little extra for the Samsung for the faster read and write speeds.

I know the total capacity of both the inbuilt storage and external storage doesn't quite add up to 128GB, but fast 128GB cards are expensive at around £50 - so if you can manage with around 82-85GB net combined storage capacity I'd suggest you go down this route (32GB internal plus 64GB external).
Edited by: "preecey" 31st Aug 2017
Get the Global Xiaomi Note 4 for £137 with 4GB/64GB, choose free shipping for no import duties
+ buy a Micro SD card 64GB or 128GB, so you would then have a great phone with 192GB
Compared to the prices of Samsung handsets and Apple, I'd say the OnePlus5 is a great phone for £500
hairray12 h, 28 m ago

Compared to the prices of Samsung handsets and Apple, I'd say the OnePlus5 …Compared to the prices of Samsung handsets and Apple, I'd say the OnePlus5 is a great phone for £500

did you consider a resale value? apple usually sells for 60-70% of its original price after a year, any android 40% at best.
I got my mix max 2, 4gb 128gb last week. Took a week to turn up. Ordered from the solution shop. Very good service, takes PayPal, good tracking and 1 year UK warranty. Delivered £255
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants