EXPIRED

Value my car to sell ?

Banned
I'm looking for a site to value my car to sell private. Preferably a free and accurate site.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

12 Comments

webuyanycar gives you the lowest value I guess

Auto trader
Pistonheads
What insurance value have you put on it?

Original Poster Banned

I've put £3700 on insurance as that was what it was worth 10 months ago. I want to put it up for sale but I don't know how much

Original Poster Banned

hash7777

webuyanycar gives you the lowest value I guess

Yes it does but I want the most I can get

"We buy any car" is owned by British car auctions, they usually value £500 to £800 off trade value. Most dealers will load £1000 onto the vehicle but that would include costs to sell. I would go for £1000-£1200 over webuyanycar for private sale if vehicle is in good condition .

Tell us what it is, someone might make you a good offer!

Banned

wisebuyers.co.uk can be a good source of prices.

Also look at similar 'sold' listings on Ebay for another idea. Price will also depend on how much you want to sell quickly as well as other factors.

Cap and Glasses guide are both used extensively in the trade, and are free online.

i sold a previous car of mine onto we WILL buy your car the same day i finalised my PCP for £700 more than i paid...maybe worthwhile putting your details in and seeing what it values up at,i was warned to stay clear of we buy any car as their valuations are usually a lot less.

Original Poster Banned

2008 Smart Fortwo. Cristal White. 32000 miles, full service history 1.0 turbo, 2 new tyres that cost £200, new wipers, 12 months tax, about 8 months mot, only used Shell fuel, Aircon, CD Player/AUX input, Electric windows, Panoramic see through roof. Paddle shift Manual and Automatic, Hill start assist, Alloys, Airbag.
Any questions feel free to ask.

leelee6781

2008 Smart Fortwo. Cristal White. 32000 miles, full service history 1.0 … 2008 Smart Fortwo. Cristal White. 32000 miles, full service history 1.0 turbo, 2 new tyres that cost £200, new wipers, 12 months tax, about 8 months mot, only used Shell fuel, Aircon, CD Player/AUX input, Electric windows, Panoramic see through roof. Paddle shift Manual and Automatic, Hill start assist, Alloys, Airbag.Any questions feel free to ask.

The going price on auto trader:
autotrader.co.uk/sea…rol

Seems to be £2,500 to £3,500

supermod

Managing your threads.
It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they lock threads and ensure 7 full days have elapsed from the last post should they decide to relist. Threads can be self managed via HUKD’s dedicated trading site at fo.lk Members can log in using their current HUKD username and password. All posts are replicated between both sites. Any Item subject to a valuation request in Misc/Ask must be reported for closure and a full 7 days have elapsed from the date/time of the last post, prior to listing the same item in the trading forums.

Please wait 7 days if you intend relisting this in the trade forum

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. cats and royal canin biscuits34
  2. Morrisons Cafe23
  3. Problem with new double glazed installation55
  4. Best 12" Android Tablet23

See more discussions