Groups

Value of a 3 year old panasonic plasma including cabinet?

I'm selling my old panasonic 37" plasma which sits on a cabinet stand now i've got my new tv but not really sure of the value, it was £700 new and i've been offered £250

Should i snap their hands off or look for a bit more?

11 Comments

Look on eBay completed listings for that particular model and see what comes up.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Look on eBay completed listings for that particular model and see what … Look on eBay completed listings for that particular model and see what comes up.

already looked, non of these tv's on there

Definitely a good price. Bet it's had a lot of use so take that into consideration, could go towards a better panel or a 3D one, you could always try and muster a little more.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Definitely a good price. Bet it's had a lot of use so take that into … Definitely a good price. Bet it's had a lot of use so take that into consideration, could go towards a better panel or a 3D one, you could always try and muster a little more.

Yeah i was thinking it's not a bad price, i've already bought my 3d tv so i need rid really, he won't budge on price though

souljacker

Yeah i was thinking it's not a bad price, i've already bought my 3d tv so … Yeah i was thinking it's not a bad price, i've already bought my 3d tv so i need rid really, he won't budge on price though

Not to shabby a price if you need to get rid. As long as he knows its sold as seen.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Not to shabby a price if you need to get rid. As long as he knows its … Not to shabby a price if you need to get rid. As long as he knows its sold as seen.

yeah true enough, i don't want him knocking on my door in a couple of months

Banned

Thats a great price... snap their hands off.

I hate to think what my 4 year old 42 Panasonic Plasma is worth! Very little for sure, which is why I'll keep it.

Havent you got another room you can hang it?

Original Poster

guv

Thats a great price... snap their hands off.I hate to think what my 4 … Thats a great price... snap their hands off.I hate to think what my 4 year old 42 Panasonic Plasma is worth! Very little for sure, which is why I'll keep it.Havent you got another room you can hang it?

no i've alerady got a plasma on the bedroom wall, and i can't really put it in the babys room! i just want rid really, i've sent him a message to say it's his if he wants it

To be honest its a great price, the price for these plasmas isnt that much more for a new one so i would take it if i were you.

Original Poster

Rupz

To be honest its a great price, the price for these plasmas isnt that … To be honest its a great price, the price for these plasmas isnt that much more for a new one so i would take it if i were you.

yeah it is a great pric, the only thing making me think twice is the fact the cabinets alone are going for over £200 on ebay

I got my fujitsu pds 4221 from future perspective in 2001 for £4759..never really watched it as I've never been a tv person .. for the last 6 years haven't watched tv at all .. just the odd film on it..now planning to give it away as planning to use the wall space for a massive bookcase ..unless someone has an black(brown ) 185cm x185cm ikea expedit bookcase to swop?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      3. word association Game73944484
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25102

See more discussions