Found 4th Oct 2008
The other half is thinking about selling our wii as it almost never gets used. i dont think it would be worth selling personally, not after all the money we spent on it.
comprises
wii console
4 wii-motes
2 nunchucks
2 wavebirds
1 hi-def component lead
wii play
wii sports
mario party 8
brain academy

any ideas on its worth?

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
7 Comments

depends if you want cash or credit i guess?

using cex for tade in values

console £108 trade in or £85 cash
4 wii-motes £18 trade each or £12 cash each
2 nunchucks £10 trade each or £6 cash
2 wavebirds £7 trade or £4 cash each
1 hi-def component lead £7 trade or £4 cash
wii play £7 trade or £5 cash
wii sports £11 trade or £7 cash
mario party 8 £16 trade or £11 cash
brain academy £12 trade or £8 cash

soo if you went to gamestation you would get £1 extra for each item if taking in individually

£267 in trade at cex or £185 cash

add £9 to both values if you trade each item on their own at gamestation.

you may find they give more on some items and less on others, get a total from them first and then if anythig is less than cex get them to price match and beat by £1.

it isnt much compaired to the £350 or more you spent but maybe if you got a dc2pro or argon chip put in the machine it would get used more?

Original Poster

brum;3118160

it isnt much compaired to the £350 or more you spent but maybe if you got … it isnt much compaired to the £350 or more you spent but maybe if you got a dc2pro or argon chip put in the machine it would get used more?

yeah...i figured it was pointless now, and having a chip would be pointless too, i have no idea where to get games to play on it either.

gamestation do not beat cash prices for cex

I have £11.67 and a double points coupon for Boots - Do we have a deal?

How much would you want for just the console, motes and nunchucks???

how much for the full kit? I'm very interested. Also, as another option, would you be interested in a swap for a brand new sealed nokia 6220 gps 5mp camera phone? If not, how much cash?

Original Poster

sunpreet;3257285

how much for the full kit? I'm very interested. Also, as another option, … how much for the full kit? I'm very interested. Also, as another option, would you be interested in a swap for a brand new sealed nokia 6220 gps 5mp camera phone? If not, how much cash?

sorry. this is not a sale thread. if i decide to sell i will create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is gearbest a legit/safe site to use?2131
    2. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher34
    3. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    4. Best watches under £500?55

See more discussions