Value of Resident evil games on gamecube?

Found 19th Feb 2012
had a clear out and and came across gamecube games:
Resident evil zero
Resident evil
resident evil 2
resident evil 3 nemisis
resident evil code veronica
resident evil 4

Anyone know if they worth anything if i sell
Community Updates
13 Comments
They are in deed
You always have outlets like Ebay to sell things
You also have places like this place

Id be interested pending prices/pics!
deleted265520
They sell for a fair bit OP.

£15-20 a pop (not Resi Evil 1 though)
Edited by: "deleted265520" 19th Feb 2012
Zero is about £10
Resident evil + resident evil 4 around £9 each
Resident evil 3 is £20 - 22
Code Veronica is £22-25
Resident evil 2 is £28 -30

Just did an eBay price check for you
kaz187

They are in deedYou always have outlets like Ebay to sell thingsYou also … They are in deedYou always have outlets like Ebay to sell thingsYou also have places like this placeId be interested pending prices/pics!

dtovey89

They sell for a fair bit OP.£15-20 a pop (not Resi Evil 1 though)

Josh94

Zero is about £10Resident evil + resident evil 4 around £9 eachResident e … Zero is about £10Resident evil + resident evil 4 around £9 eachResident evil 3 is £20 - 22Code Veronica is £22-25Resident evil 2 is £28 -30Just did an eBay price check for you

thanks for very much for replies and price checking(josh94). Nice to know some games do keep some value these days.
kaz187

They are in deedYou always have outlets like Ebay to sell thingsYou also … They are in deedYou always have outlets like Ebay to sell thingsYou also have places like this placeId be interested pending prices/pics!

dtovey89

They sell for a fair bit OP.£15-20 a pop (not Resi Evil 1 though)

Josh94

Zero is about £10Resident evil + resident evil 4 around £9 eachResident e … Zero is about £10Resident evil + resident evil 4 around £9 eachResident evil 3 is £20 - 22Code Veronica is £22-25Resident evil 2 is £28 -30Just did an eBay price check for you

Their are loads of games that keep their value
Just remember to-

Keep the discs clean
Have the manuals
And keep casings in good nick

I have a collection myself
Most of them new and sealed
Thats my retirement plan or when I am in need of cash
Sure fire way to make money on a game is to never open it -
A sealed copy of Zelda for the Gameboy sold for £2050 today!
Josh94

Sure fire way to make money on a game is to never open it -A sealed copy … Sure fire way to make money on a game is to never open it -A sealed copy of Zelda for the Gameboy sold for £2050 today!

fair play that's incredible
Rarest game I have is Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence and the price has bombed since the release of MGS:HD Collection

I'd really like a Net Yaroze PS1... they're kind of rare. Certainly more than MGS3:S! Or maybe a Panasonic Q. They're awesome.

Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 19th Feb 2012
yeah sealed Gamecube games go for obscene amounts! One of my good mates collects em,and he sold his Twilight Princess for like £140 or something mad!! I love Resi 4 on the gamecube though!
I have Elite on commodore 64
Resident evil 0, 1 and 4 your better off selling to CEX, £7 cash for 4 and 0 and £3 for 1. The rest on eBay do well. Resi 2 and Code Veronica you should get £25 for, Resi 3 £20.
and people say the gamecube sucked lol theres loads of rare games on gamecube kirby air rade or summet think its called , er fire emblem being one of the hardest to find skies of arcadia , tales of symphonia not so much now but was obs residant evil 2,3 and veronica plus 4 with hmv sleeve resi 4 isnt rare but with that sleev does well
deleted265520
GameMerchant64

and people say the gamecube sucked lol theres loads of rare games on … and people say the gamecube sucked lol theres loads of rare games on gamecube kirby air rade or summet think its called , er fire emblem being one of the hardest to find skies of arcadia , tales of symphonia not so much now but was obs residant evil 2,3 and veronica plus 4 with hmv sleeve resi 4 isnt rare but with that sleev does well

It was 2012 when the last comment was posted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants