XBOX 360 Wireless Network Adapter

Extra Brand New Sealed XBOX 360 20gb Hard drive
    XBOX 360 Power Brick (Extra)

Thanks +rep

11 Comments

Id guess about £200ish if you sell seperatley, a bit less

Edit: £180 if sold together

£150-£160 imo

Wha do you want for just the XBOX 360 Pro Flashed (HDMI, Falcon Version) Warranty Sticker In Tact?

in the middle 180 id say new one is 180 and urs is second hand so minus 20 but the moded.... and warrenty sticker + falcon so +20 = 180

Original Poster

Thanks, might need to put it on ebay and hope for some luck, need at lest 220 for the whole things.

ill give you £5 for pgr4

No price for Xbox on its own?, I have just been paid and have dosh burning a hole in my pocket.

DKLS;2842206

No price for Xbox on its own?, I have just been paid and have dosh … No price for Xbox on its own?, I have just been paid and have dosh burning a hole in my pocket.

Buy me a laptop then. I will leave you rep and feedback for the rest of your life.....or next three days, whichever is longer

Has it been banned from live?

Scream;2842273

Buy me a laptop then. I will leave you rep and feedback for the rest of … Buy me a laptop then. I will leave you rep and feedback for the rest of your life.....or next three days, whichever is longer

What spec do you want, I have just go a freebie:whistling:, for ordering 12 lapdogs for work.

Heat & Rep aint much of a incentive, can you offer services of an adult nature?

Original Poster

it is not banned from live and you can use back upgames on live

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844453
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
    4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions