Groups

ValueCarmats - how many got their order?

I ordered the deal on here for new car mats from ValueCarmats on 5th Sept. No receipt, no response to emails or via paypal. So much for "Speedy" delivery then ? just warning anyone else as this company's offer seems to be posted as a deal on a regular basis.

6 Comments

I got charged twice, have received one set of mats and have been trying to get a refund for the other with no luck yet. Think someone added a phone number to the thread.

Original Poster

I just gone though Paypal for a refund. I could easily wait but they could easily respond to customers too.

Have used them twice, both times delivery took a couple of weeks, but the product was ok.

Not much of a saving really. I got a set for my sisters polo from eBay in two days for just a few pence more.

From what I've been told valuecarmats are out off business. I've ordered mats 4 weeks ago I still don't have the order.

Original Poster

go4go13

From what I've been told valuecarmats are out off business. I've ordered … From what I've been told valuecarmats are out off business. I've ordered mats 4 weeks ago I still don't have the order.

I assume that too, the never responded to the Paypal dispute and my money was refunded by Paypal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions