Groups

Valuing a Motorbike

Hi, I am selling my motorbike but am not sure of its value as it has a high mileage! Does anybody know of any websites that I can get the info from?
    I have looked on completed listings on ebay but 99 Varaderos don't come up for sale very often! Thanks

15 Comments

Hi
    Mileage won't matter if it has been serviced reg. and is in good condition.
    Check ubg for price. Depending on year, and mileage, you are looking at upwards of £1500.
    Where are you, I might be interested?

You fancy a Honda Accord and some cash?

Original Poster

Hi, thanks for quick reply I will have a look at ubg. Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for another car as we have one already & am getting another bike next month :O)
    The bike is in good cond but has 63000 miles on the clock & the tax & MOT run out in January...just wasn't sure what to list it at :O)
    We live in Mansfield

Have a look on the bike version of Autotrader & see what there going for.

Thinking of selling my FZ6 as well, only has 3500 miles on it !

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6552703

Have a look on the bike version of Autotrader & see what there going … Have a look on the bike version of Autotrader & see what there going for.Thinking of selling my FZ6 as well, only has 3500 miles on it !

Its a FZ6 we are buying!!! :w00t:

lol, you bought it yet ?

While your here, how much are they going for now (cant be bothered looking o nthe trader myself lol)

Banned

rehydrated;6552453

HiMileage won't matter if it has been serviced reg. and is in good … HiMileage won't matter if it has been serviced reg. and is in good condition.Check ubg for price. Depending on year, and mileage, you are looking at upwards of £1500.Where are you, I might be interested?You fancy a Honda Accord and some cash?

No offers outside FS/FT forum please.

Look here: motorcyclenews.com/MCN…le/ for a comparible bike f/s :thumbsup:

E.G: 1999 HONDA XL1000V VARADERO
    £2,250
    Private - All Rounders, 24,000 miles,
    Gold/silver, only 24k miles with full service history, 2 previous owners, Bagster tank cover and engine bars in absolute beautiful condition. £2250 ONO.

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6552778

lol, you bought it yet ?While your here, how much are they going for now … lol, you bought it yet ?While your here, how much are they going for now (cant be bothered looking o nthe trader myself lol)

2002 Fazer, 2000 miles on clock paid 2500 EUROS :whistling:
    Its a prezzie from my French MIL

Is that the "old" shape (i.e exhaust at the side & not under the seat ?)

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6552919

Is that the "old" shape (i.e exhaust at the side & not under the seat ?)

Yes :oops: Yours is the new shape I take it :-D

Yep - 2004 (04 plate), with 3.5k miles on & a few extra's.

Just dont get the chance to get out on it anymore

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6552952

Yep - 2004 (04 plate), with 3.5k miles on & a few extra's.Just dont get … Yep - 2004 (04 plate), with 3.5k miles on & a few extra's.Just dont get the chance to get out on it anymore

What a shame!! I must admit I'll be sorry to see tha Varadero go...shes like part of the family :cry: & fantastic in the winter....only hope the Fazer is as good :?

You'll be happy on the Fazer, it's a fantastic bike.

2 Powerbands & a lot of fun

Original Poster

big-boy;6552841

Look here: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikesforsale/ for a … Look here: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikesforsale/ for a comparible bike f/s :thumbsup:E.G: 1999 HONDA XL1000V VARADERO £2,250 Private - All Rounders, 24,000 miles, Gold/silver, only 24k miles with full service history, 2 previous owners, Bagster tank cover and engine bars in absolute beautiful condition. £2250 ONO.

WOW a lot less mileage than mine! Mines been to France & back so many times :whistling:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6553026

You'll be happy on the Fazer, it's a fantastic bike.2 Powerbands & a lot … You'll be happy on the Fazer, it's a fantastic bike.2 Powerbands & a lot of fun

Have read some great reviews :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to fetching it over from France next month :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions