Groups
    EXPIRED

Van Insurance

can anyone help looking for van insurance for an 18yr old prices are silly.
    tried go compare and aviva.
    private owned not a company van social domestic only.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Nailez

errr http://www.confused.com ??

done that thanks still getting £4500 plus

ouch thats nasty fraid can't be of any more assistance on that one only other way would be to ask to go on someone elses insurance for it as a named driver?

Might work out cheaper although with some insurances you may not be able to grab no claims bonus which as a new driver you will want to accrue very quickly.

royal and sun alliance?

Quinn insurance is cheaper than others, my son and his friends are with them.

Original Poster

thank you I will try these ones.

mcgowannikki

royal and sun alliance?

Gillykins

Quinn insurance is cheaper than others, my son and his friends are with … Quinn insurance is cheaper than others, my son and his friends are with them.

Original Poster

Nailez

ouch thats nasty fraid can't be of any more assistance on that one … ouch thats nasty fraid can't be of any more assistance on that one only other way would be to ask to go on someone elses insurance for it as a named driver? Might work out cheaper although with some insurances you may not be able to grab no claims bonus which as a new driver you will want to accrue very quickly.

thats 3rd party only. my name and him named

thanks for your comments and help.

i've just done a quote on that quinn website and price is quite expensive!

the best in my opinion is co-op insurance, suprisingly cheap! the cheapest i've found by far and i did my homework before buying!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions