Vancouver Mirrored 4 Bi-Fold Door -Wardrobe help

Banned 7 replies
Found 3rd Jun 2010
Was wondering if anyone has purchased the item in the link below.

Interested in buying the product but i understand that it is very big and was wondering if you are able to take out a few doors and make it smaller.

Any help will be appreciated .

Thanks

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I got it, doubt you would be able to do it, the top and btm both span the full length.

Original Poster Banned

mrtootough;8756928

I got it, doubt you would be able to do it, the top and btm both span the … I got it, doubt you would be able to do it, the top and btm both span the full length.

What do you think of the wardrobe.Is it good quality?

United10;8756973

What do you think of the wardrobe.Is it good quality?

Isn't bad, wouldn't have paid full price though, I posted some photos on the original thread.

Doors keep coming off their runners but I think they just need a little adjustment. Something I still have to get around too.

Takes a while to build also, but lots of storage space in them. If I remember right, I got them for £165 each.

Original Poster Banned

mrtootough;8759125

Isn't bad, wouldn't have paid full price though, I posted some photos on … Isn't bad, wouldn't have paid full price though, I posted some photos on the original thread.Doors keep coming off their runners but I think they just need a little adjustment. Something I still have to get around too.Takes a while to build also, but lots of storage space in them. If I remember right, I got them for £165 each.

Thanks repped for the help.

You can get these units on clearance Argos on Ebay----I got 2 this week for roughly £360---due for delivery next week.

Original Poster Banned

harry4444;8761193

You can get these units on clearance Argos on Ebay----I got 2 this week … You can get these units on clearance Argos on Ebay----I got 2 this week for roughly £360---due for delivery next week.

Yeah i know seen this deal, didnt think i was allowed to post ebay links so only posted the argos one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions