Groups

Vantage Point

Just watched it on Blu-ray after mistakingly adding (added it and then was supposed to delete it after reading mixed reviews) to my TescoDVD rental list.

Have to say it was a surprisingly excellent film, which I enjoyed watching.

Anyone else seen it and did you like it (without giving too much away for people that may have not seen this yet)?

6 Comments

Yeah thought it was good.

One of the better films.

Worth a look:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3058345

yeah i liked it..although watching the same bit over again got a bit … yeah i liked it..although watching the same bit over again got a bit tedious as the film went on

I know what you mean, but after each perspective, something new was revealed.

Also, the BR picture quality was top notch.

jellybaby22;3058496

yeah was a good film...just weird ..suppose its becasue Im used to a … yeah was a good film...just weird ..suppose its becasue Im used to a beginning middle and end..and this was one film you had to pay attention to...otherwise I would have been lost:pagree about BR....got it as a rental...was brilliant quality

I'm guessing you've never seen Pulp Fiction......!

As for the film, it was ok for what it was. I liked the multi-perspective idea. I don't think I'd watch it again however, there's not a lot to be gained in doing so.

great film must see

It was a snore fest, it was predictable a waste of £5 at the cinema and was ruined by their desire to make it a 12.

jellybaby22;3058866

nope never seen it..or heard of it.....:oops:

May not be your cup of tea as it's a Quentin Tarantino flick, but:

imdb.com/tit…12/

#6 in the top 250 films of all times on IMDB. Rated 8.9 out of 10 and deserves every point!

A must see movie - I'm sure your other half would enjoy it :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649

See more discussions