Vape

Posted 1st Feb 2019
hi can anyone suggest a cheap vape pen or anything for me to start with please I've been looking at joyteck but I want something I can change flavour liquids from day to day
thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
34 Comments
Innokin T20s starter kit
discozohan3 m ago

Innokin T20s starter kit

I'm sorry if I sound stupid it's just I haven't got a clue lol I've looked at that only thing I worry about is how do I change liquid flavour can you buy spare tanks
+1 Innokin T20s of T20e Very simple to use.
Been using one for 2 years. No cigarettes at all.
Get some spare coils. You don't need a spare tank, just pour away any remaining liquid and refill with flavour of your choice. You get a bit of a mix flavour for about 30mins or so. The actual liquids you use is trial and error until you find what you prefer, just like cigs.

If you decide you prefer to have a spare tank with a different flavour, so you can instantly change one to the other with no waste. Buy 2 starter kits, then you get 2 batteries and one can always be charged and ready to go. Battery life is quite good on the t20s. I get a full days use between charges, but a spare is always good.
Edited by: "airbus330" 1st Feb 2019
What about costs of battery etc? i fancy taking up vaping too, without the nicotine
vapeclub.co.uk/inn…tml

Battery built in, charge by usb. Comes with spare coils, easy to change, youtube it if not sure. just add some juices, You can choose your nicotine level from 0 to 18 mg. a quick google search will give you links to liquid, from one pound a bottle to £20.
EN1GMA01/02/2019 09:55

What about costs of battery etc? i fancy taking up vaping too, without the …What about costs of battery etc? i fancy taking up vaping too, without the nicotine

I would advise against it. Whilst vaping is a fantastic alternative to smoking it is not with out its potential side effects. Pleurisy, Popcorn lung and probably a few more etc..
bbc.co.uk/new…756

Please find an NHS collection box and put the same amount into it for your future needs (incurred voluntarily)..

Our friends and family with inherited diseases (Cystic Fibrosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fuchs Dystrophy, Sjogrens syndrome, Cerebral Palsy to name a few) can't get the world's best treatment because the NHS can't afford it as long as it spends money on treating non inherited disorders.
airbus33001/02/2019 09:52

+1 Innokin T20s of T20e Very simple to use.Been using one for 2 years. No …+1 Innokin T20s of T20e Very simple to use.Been using one for 2 years. No cigarettes at all.Get some spare coils. You don't need a spare tank, just pour away any remaining liquid and refill with flavour of your choice. You get a bit of a mix flavour for about 30mins or so. The actual liquids you use is trial and error until you find what you prefer, just like cigs.If you decide you prefer to have a spare tank with a different flavour, so you can instantly change one to the other with no waste. Buy 2 starter kits, then you get 2 batteries and one can always be charged and ready to go. Battery life is quite good on the t20s. I get a full days use between charges, but a spare is always good.

That's a great Idea thanks also if I top away the oil would I need to change the coil
.MUFC.01/02/2019 10:11

I would advise against it. Whilst vaping is a fantastic alternative to …I would advise against it. Whilst vaping is a fantastic alternative to smoking it is not with out its potential side effects. Pleurisy, Popcorn lung and probably a few more etc..

Thanks for the heads up mate
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 10:36

Thanks for the heads up mate

It's far better than smoking, Obviously there are other hobbies/habbits that could have more impact on our health etc..

I know there is a social side to vaping, my wife still vapes and I almost want to join in at times. However it was a fantastic aid to quit smoking. I know some people who vape just for the fun of it who have never smoked.

Innokin are usually pretty decent, my wife is using an Innokin battery and uwell crown 3. Seems pretty reliable.
.MUFC.40 m ago

I would advise against it. Whilst vaping is a fantastic alternative to …I would advise against it. Whilst vaping is a fantastic alternative to smoking it is not with out its potential side effects. Pleurisy, Popcorn lung and probably a few more etc..

No, let him try it. If what you say is correct I could get an extra Netflix feed.
Go to a vape shop, a decent one will ask what your after and make suggestions, letting you try a few out.
I have a Vype pen for a while and have recently upgraded to an Innokin zenith kit. I’m glad I did it in a shop even though I paid more than online as I could try and hold the devices first to see what they were like.
.MUFC.18 m ago

It's far better than smoking, Obviously there are other hobbies/habbits …It's far better than smoking, Obviously there are other hobbies/habbits that could have more impact on our health etc..I know there is a social side to vaping, my wife still vapes and I almost want to join in at times. However it was a fantastic aid to quit smoking. I know some people who vape just for the fun of it who have never smoked.Innokin are usually pretty decent, my wife is using an Innokin battery and uwell crown 3. Seems pretty reliable.

Thanks mate that's been really helpful
ktm6664 m ago

Go to a vape shop, a decent one will ask what your after and make …Go to a vape shop, a decent one will ask what your after and make suggestions, letting you try a few out.I have a Vype pen for a while and have recently upgraded to an Innokin zenith kit. I’m glad I did it in a shop even though I paid more than online as I could try and hold the devices first to see what they were like.

Great idea I have one locally so I'll try that
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 10:34

That's a great Idea thanks also if I top away the oil would I need to …That's a great Idea thanks also if I top away the oil would I need to change the coil

No, you don't have to change the coil.
Do remember to let a new coil soak in the fluid for 15mins before using. Burnt coil is pretty disgusting!
airbus33056 m ago

No, you don't have to change the coil. Do remember to let a new coil soak …No, you don't have to change the coil. Do remember to let a new coil soak in the fluid for 15mins before using. Burnt coil is pretty disgusting!

Thank you I really appreciate your help
Depends why you want to start Vaping, if its to give up the Fags then I would highly recommend Nicotine Salt Vaping (Nic Salts) Nic Salts are fairly new, around a year, and really do help for giving the Fags over e Liquid, problem is most Tank / Mod type systems are no good for Nic Salts only e Liquid.

If you go down the NIc Salt route, your probably looking at Pod type Kits or Pens, downside is small Batties, not all let you Refill Liquiid or if they no Coil replacement.

I you want to try Nic Salt, I would suggest Logic Compact Pen, direct from there Web Site, currently on Promotion for £10 with Free Delivery, Full kit Pen, Battery, USB Cable and 2 Pods, no brainier.

If you want to Jump in with a Mid way Device that can do Nic and E Licuid, then Aspire 2 or Smok Nord, the latter has a really good battery life (1300ma), there both refillable, with change of Coils and or Wicks and Coil choice between Nic and E Liquid. and both are around the £20 mark.

Update, another one thats just come out is the Joyetech Atopack Magic, using a TFilm Plate Flat Coil which last for months you just replace the cotton wick, again around 20 quid, and does all of the above with a good 1300ma Battery.
Edited by: "zirk" 1st Feb 2019
zirk50 m ago

Depends why you want to start Vaping, if its to give up the Fags then I …Depends why you want to start Vaping, if its to give up the Fags then I would highly recommend Nicotine Salt Vaping (Nic Salts) Nic Salts are fairly new, around a year, and really do help for giving the Fags over e Liquid, problem is most Tank / Mod type systems are no good for Nic Salts only e Liquid.If you go down the NIc Salt route, your probably looking at Pod type Kits or Pens, downside is small Batties, not all let you Refill Liquiid or if they no Coil replacement.I you want to try Nic Salt, I would suggest Logic Compact Pen, direct from there Web Site, currently on Promotion for £10 with Free Delivery, Full kit Pen, Battery, USB Cable and 2 Pods, no brainier. If you want to Jump in with a Mid way Device that can do Nic and E Licuid, then Aspire 2 or Smok Nord, the latter has a really good battery life (1300ma), there both refillable, with change of Coils and or Wicks and Coil choice between Nic and E Liquid. and both are around the £20 mark.Update, another one thats just come out is the Joyetech Atopack Magic, using a TFilm Plate Flat Coil which last for months you just replace the cotton wick, again around 20 quid, and does all of the above with a good 1300ma Battery.

Oh thank you so much I will look into these
airbus33001/02/2019 11:17

No, you don't have to change the coil. Do remember to let a new coil soak …No, you don't have to change the coil. Do remember to let a new coil soak in the fluid for 15mins before using. Burnt coil is pretty disgusting!

Fully agree with the Innokin T20s recommendations. From another thread on here, I took the plunge myself and purchased. Now 41 days without a cig. Though I got mine from ebay and it was an official kit one for £19.50 (though got mine when the 15% code was going on ebay - the price I quoted is the current full price without liquid). Bought the official spare coils from Amazon 4 pack for £7 (prime)

Ebay Pronto Direct
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 1st Feb 2019
cecilmcroberts01/02/2019 15:17

Fully agree with the Innokin T20s recommendations. From another thread on …Fully agree with the Innokin T20s recommendations. From another thread on here, I took the plunge myself and purchased. Now 41 days without a cig. Though I got mine from ebay and it was an official kit one for £19.50 (though got mine when the 15% code was going on ebay - the price I quoted is the current full price without liquid). Bought the official spare coils from Amazon 4 pack for £7 (prime)Ebay Pronto Direct

Seen them on Amazon for 19.50 so I'm going to give it a go and congratulations
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 15:37

Seen them on Amazon for 19.50 so I'm going to give it a go and …Seen them on Amazon for 19.50 so I'm going to give it a go and congratulations

Thank you. I'd noticed them on Amazon also, though I fancied a blue one and they'd none that colour in stock at the time. I also had got put off with some of the reviews and the seller mostly always appeared to be Vaping Dragon or Virtual Vapers and fulfilled by Amazon. Though the spare coils I got from Amazon was from Vaping Dragon and official. Never know with the reviews on Amazon as they lumping them together and not always talking about the same seller.
cecilmcroberts01/02/2019 15:55

Thank you. I'd noticed them on Amazon also, though I fancied a blue one …Thank you. I'd noticed them on Amazon also, though I fancied a blue one and they'd none that colour in stock at the time. I also had got put off with some of the reviews and the seller mostly always appeared to be Vaping Dragon or Virtual Vapers and fulfilled by Amazon. Though the spare coils I got from Amazon was from Vaping Dragon and official. Never know with the reviews on Amazon as they lumping them together and not always talking about the same seller.

I was just thinking the same thing perhaps I'll look on eBay
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 16:02

I was just thinking the same thing perhaps I'll look on eBay

Can only vouch for the seller on ebay I linked to. Looked at so many myself at the time also lol. Though the 15% code did help also lol. Came in 4 days from ordering and I'm N.Ireland, so abit of water to travel across also lol.
cecilmcroberts01/02/2019 16:05

Can only vouch for the seller on ebay I linked to. Looked at so many …Can only vouch for the seller on ebay I linked to. Looked at so many myself at the time also lol. Though the 15% code did help also lol. Came in 4 days from ordering and I'm N.Ireland, so abit of water to travel across also lol.

Haha ye it is think it's worth a try
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 16:07

Haha ye it is think it's worth a try

As a new vaper myself, I had been asking others how you know when you have to change the coil. Everyone had said it will taste burnt, but I was like, it is gradual but just got the reply you will know. Well after just over 30 days, one vape normal, next vape omg it was like when you open an oven door to burnt food lol. Liquid wise I smoked menthol so thought it was best to replace with the taste I was used to, so used the 88 vape range menthol one. £1 bottle, though Asda did have them for a while at 20p for whatever reason so I'm well stocked up! I have tried a few other flavours now, but still go back to what I'm used too.
cecilmcroberts01/02/2019 16:17

As a new vaper myself, I had been asking others how you know when you have …As a new vaper myself, I had been asking others how you know when you have to change the coil. Everyone had said it will taste burnt, but I was like, it is gradual but just got the reply you will know. Well after just over 30 days, one vape normal, next vape omg it was like when you open an oven door to burnt food lol. Liquid wise I smoked menthol so thought it was best to replace with the taste I was used to, so used the 88 vape range menthol one. £1 bottle, though Asda did have them for a while at 20p for whatever reason so I'm well stocked up! I have tried a few other flavours now, but still go back to what I'm used too.

So the 88 vape oils work ok 8n the inonkin t20s
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 16:42

So the 88 vape oils work ok 8n the inonkin t20s

Yup perfect, and tried also the NVEE brand from Home Bargains I think it was.
cecilmcroberts01/02/2019 16:48

Yup perfect, and tried also the NVEE brand from Home Bargains I think it …Yup perfect, and tried also the NVEE brand from Home Bargains I think it was.

Thanks mate you have been a star last question honestly lol do you have to put oil on the coil when you get it
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 16:49

Thanks mate you have been a star last question honestly lol do you have to …Thanks mate you have been a star last question honestly lol do you have to put oil on the coil when you get it

Literally just had to screw the tank part which came already with the coil fitted, to the battery, then fill the tank bit with oil, screw on the top and it said to leave for 15 mins, which I did. But I didn't put any directly into the coil, had watched a youtube video the time I did have to change the coil and the guy was saying about putting a few drops directly into the coil only if you wish to use immediately and can't be bothered waiting. Think of it literally like a zippo lighter needing the petrol to absorb into the wadding, if the light immediately it just burns the wadding.The same with you let the tank run try, you just burning the wadding in the coil, ruining it. Well that was my basic thought!
cecilmcroberts01/02/2019 16:55

Literally just had to screw the tank part which came already with the coil …Literally just had to screw the tank part which came already with the coil fitted, to the battery, then fill the tank bit with oil, screw on the top and it said to leave for 15 mins, which I did. But I didn't put any directly into the coil, had watched a youtube video the time I did have to change the coil and the guy was saying about putting a few drops directly into the coil only if you wish to use immediately and can't be bothered waiting. Think of it literally like a zippo lighter needing the petrol to absorb into the wadding, if the light immediately it just burns the wadding. Well that was my basic thought!

Ok thanks again mate I've just ordered one
knighty1YNWA15 h, 38 m ago

Sorry to bother you again mate but what could did you buy 0.8 or 1.5
knighty1YNWA01/02/2019 16:56

Hi mate sorry to bother you I've had the inonkin t20s but when I suck in it makes me cough I'm only using 6mg nicotine liquid any ideas
knighty1YNWA10/02/2019 18:38

Hi mate sorry to bother you I've had the inonkin t20s but when I suck in …Hi mate sorry to bother you I've had the inonkin t20s but when I suck in it makes me cough I'm only using 6mg nicotine liquid any ideas

I did the same also at the start and went down to the 6mg menthol. It's hard to put in words I find but press the button wait very briefly, small inhale not a big draw until.you get used to it. Quicker than you would have taken a draw of a cig I find.
cecilmcroberts3 m ago

I did the same also at the start and went down to the 6mg menthol. It's …I did the same also at the start and went down to the 6mg menthol. It's hard to put in words I find but press the button wait very briefly, small inhale not a big draw until.you get used to it. Quicker than you would have taken a draw of a cig I find.

Ok mate thanks for getting back to me I'll try that I was wondering if its the coils because they 1.5 ohms instead of 0.8
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants