Vape deals..

Posted 25th Oct
Hay everyone just wondering why there isn't any deals been posted, has it been officially stopped due to site rules or are they that unpopular?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I could have sworn they were stopped. But I can't say that officially. So. Yeah. Totally helpful 🙈
id like vape deals, more ejuice offers tho as i have a vape
Edited by: "emma1989x" 25th Oct
I'd say both devices and oils, (personally prefer ejuice or liquid as oil isn't really in it)
Let's see what a mod/op has to say 🤐
Edited by: "DaThetopdog" 25th Oct
I keep meaning to learn to make e liquid since getting the odan tank. It's got a 7ml capacity and I love it, its just super thirsty. I tend to go to ebay, same guy each time who does 500ml for like 16.99 I think it is, without nic shots.
ive got a totally wicked tank, its quite thirsty 10ml bottle lasts a day or 2, would prefer a bigger bottle but i need nicotine in mine
Try Washington vapes, I've had some cracking deals of that site. And what I've bought has been genuine and authenticated through that smok app. Some prices are crazy, right now doing a deal 500ml or five 50ml bottles for a tenner, can't grumble way that
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 25th Oct
Washington vapes is brill cant beat there prices on liquid and mods
Daily vapes 4 X 50 mills cheap all day juice includes the nic shots.
STRICKIBHOY25/10/2019 13:11

Try Washington vapes, I've had some cracking deals of that site. And what …Try Washington vapes, I've had some cracking deals of that site. And what I've bought has been genuine and authenticated through that smok app. Some prices are crazy, right now doing a deal 500ml or five 50ml bottles for a tenner, can't grumble way that

kerrrachel5029/10/2019 11:01

Washington vapes is brill cant beat there prices on liquid and mods

You rock stars, never heard of them (to be honest, usually go to my local) and they have some crazy deals!
Edited by: "JJayz" 30th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants