Vape eliquids

Found 23rd Jun
Can anyone recommend good places to order juices from? My local that was has relocated out of town and need a substitute

Thanks
Community Updates
AskVape
27 Comments
I used to buy mine from vaporized but they aren’t the cheapest. I saw someone on here mention onepoundeliquid.com and I have to say they aren’t bad. Cheap enough so you can try a few to see what suits you. Delivery is pretty quick too. I’ve been off the cigarettes over 5 months now since I started vaping and I’m now on 0mg nicotine. I quite like the Heizen one and the menthol flavours like cherry and strawberry. Some of the non menthol ones are a bit dry on the throat for me but I often mix the flavours so still buy them.
Would second onepoundliquid many flavours available in 0 -18 mg nicotine at £1 a bottle . Also Poundland also does liquids at £1 per bottle . I mix tobacco flavour with a few drops of a sweet flavoured liquid (Chocomel for example) to take away the harshness and dryness.
Thanks. Any good places for SS BVC coils?
I buy my aspire coils from a seller on eBay called sphinxxltd. They are genuine and was also recommended on here (I posted about vaping a while back) Just checked and I think they sell the ones you mention so worth a look anyway.
MiniMissyMoo4 m ago

I buy my aspire coils from a seller on eBay called sphinxxltd. They are …I buy my aspire coils from a seller on eBay called sphinxxltd. They are genuine and was also recommended on here (I posted about vaping a while back) Just checked and I think they sell the ones you mention so worth a look anyway.

Although I just looked at their negative feedback, hmmm. I’ve never had a problem as I said but worth checking.
Ok brill thanks!!
I use Black Magic E-liquids and my favorite is Vampires Kiss – Blue Crystal
Go on facebook, search choppa vapes. 50-60 plus flavours. Top quality juices and at good prices.
Caters for all type of vapers.

Fruity to dessert to drink to icey cold ones.
MiniMissyMoo2 h, 2 m ago

I buy my aspire coils from a seller on eBay called sphinxxltd. They are …I buy my aspire coils from a seller on eBay called sphinxxltd. They are genuine and was also recommended on here (I posted about vaping a while back) Just checked and I think they sell the ones you mention so worth a look anyway.

I buy my Aspire Nautilus coils from them (Sphinxxltd ) and can confirm they are genuine via the scratch panel code .
rogparki4 m ago

I buy my Aspire Nautilus coils from them (Sphinxxltd ) and can confirm …I buy my Aspire Nautilus coils from them (Sphinxxltd ) and can confirm they are genuine via the scratch panel code .

Yeah they are, I think it was you who suggested the seller to me. Only thing is, in my last order the aspire seal had been removed, so although the scratch panel proved they are legit there was nothing stopping them from swapping the real ones with fakes. I am pretty certain they are genuine though as they do last a couple of weeks.
MiniMissyMoo10 m ago

Yeah they are, I think it was you who suggested the seller to me. Only …Yeah they are, I think it was you who suggested the seller to me. Only thing is, in my last order the aspire seal had been removed, so although the scratch panel proved they are legit there was nothing stopping them from swapping the real ones with fakes. I am pretty certain they are genuine though as they do last a couple of weeks.

Never had any problems with them (yet , touch wood ) but did get some fake tanks and coils from other sellers when I first started a couple of years ago. As I only vape at about 10 watts they last me a good month apiece so I haven't bought any for nearly a year .
rogparki5 m ago

Never had any problems with them (yet , touch wood ) but did get some fake …Never had any problems with them (yet , touch wood ) but did get some fake tanks and coils from other sellers when I first started a couple of years ago. As I only vape at about 10 watts they last me a good month apiece so I haven't bought any for nearly a year .

I’ll continue to buy from them because like you I haven’t had any problems and they are half the price of my local vape store.
AVB liquids are great, someone recommended them to me from here. They are great, get the sample pack with all the different flavors. You can find them on Facebook and get a discount code too.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 23rd Jun
What flavours are you looking for?
Vapegoo.

You need to bulk buy but cheap. I usually buy 3x 120Ml pack so 360Ml for £35. Less than £1 per 10Ml

Rejuiced

Buy the weekly half price juice of the week and which is either £1 or £1.25 per 10ML

Both the above are retailers producing their own good qiality juice
I make my own..... buy concentrate nic shots and PG VG make up a batch lasts over a month....i vape a lot so it's lot cheaper than buying readymade juices. normally get all my stuff from vampirevape.co.uk when they got a sale on .....generally every couple of months they do at least 20% off . it's pretty easy making your own and I found better quality than the one pound liquids you find online.
Edited by: "discozohan" 24th Jun
Ordered off onepoundeliquid.com before and they were all nasty!!

I use vapeclub.co.uk, premium liquids, loads of choice, great customer service, free 1st class delivery when spending over 20 quid(has always arrived next day).

Loyalty scheme, and discount codes sometimes available too(usually found on their twitter)

I wouldn't shop anywhere else!!
I can't stand the smell of people vaping, it just seems to stick in the air.
I was outside a pub yesterday and there was someone vaping on the other side of the beer garden, and it stank.
Do yourself a favour and check out AVB

avbliquids.co.uk/
chimp14uk8 h, 25 m ago

I can't stand the smell of people vaping, it just seems to stick in the …I can't stand the smell of people vaping, it just seems to stick in the air.I was outside a pub yesterday and there was someone vaping on the other side of the beer garden, and it stank.

Cool story bro 🏼
chimp14uk9 h, 3 m ago

I can't stand the smell of people vaping, it just seems to stick in the …I can't stand the smell of people vaping, it just seems to stick in the air.I was outside a pub yesterday and there was someone vaping on the other side of the beer garden, and it stank.

Yes, I much prefer the smell of stale cigarettes!
england19969 h, 48 m ago

Ordered off onepoundeliquid.com before and they were all nasty!!I use …Ordered off onepoundeliquid.com before and they were all nasty!!I use vapeclub.co.uk, premium liquids, loads of choice, great customer service, free 1st class delivery when spending over 20 quid(has always arrived next day).Loyalty scheme, and discount codes sometimes available too(usually found on their twitter)I wouldn't shop anywhere else!!

That would be a matter of opinion. When I vaped I found them very good. Perhaps a little drier than some but excellent value imo.

vapeclub seem rather expensive in comparison. I'm not sure paying 5x as much = 5x better. Sure some of them might be better than some of the onepoundliquids, each to their own I guess.
england199610 h, 9 m ago

Ordered off onepoundeliquid.com before and they were all nasty!!I use …Ordered off onepoundeliquid.com before and they were all nasty!!I use vapeclub.co.uk, premium liquids, loads of choice, great customer service, free 1st class delivery when spending over 20 quid(has always arrived next day).Loyalty scheme, and discount codes sometimes available too(usually found on their twitter)I wouldn't shop anywhere else!!

ooh they got red astaire concentrate ....May have to put in an order.
Facebook look for Hooper's hooch....bloody spectacular juice, plenty of flavour, 100ml a tenner....going to start making my own though soon as it makes sense
sasultrasonic23rd Jun

What flavours are you looking for?

I like the Heisenberg’s and ice cool flavours. Nothing else has really agreed with me tbh
chimp14uk24th Jun

It's called a cigarette.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions