Vape pen

Posted 1st Jun 2020
Hi I’m an ex menthol smoker looking to buy a decent vape pen. What’s the best recommendations please
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
The wife has a 3 or 4 year old totally wicked tank and battery 5000mah
I think it’s called a revolution.
You need a big battery so you don’t have to charge it every day or even 2 times a day like an iPhone ha ha.
She loves 88vape menthol chill.
Just ordered 200 bottles, 10 ml size @ £0.63p each.,
5 years 4 months without a cigarette.
£20,000 better off.
Edited by: "bigwheels" 1st Jun
Go to your local vape store and try some out.
Might be better buying a mod and tank if you are planning on becoming a vaper long term.

I use an aspire Nautilis mini tank and an eleaf I stick and make my own liquids from concentrate.

Initial outlay can be a bit pricey probably around £50 for the tank and battery but they'll last you plus a proper set up unlike any pen.
PennyTrader01/06/2020 21:20

Might be better buying a mod and tank if you are planning on becoming a …Might be better buying a mod and tank if you are planning on becoming a vaper long term.I use an aspire Nautilis mini tank and an eleaf I stick and make my own liquids from concentrate.Initial outlay can be a bit pricey probably around £50 for the tank and battery but they'll last you plus a proper set up unlike any pen.

a nice in between option is the freemax twister... Its a vape pen but with the original freemax tank on top, about £30 all in, and that kicks out a fair amount of flavour for a starter, ... However this sounds terribly sexist but most men I see have mods & tanks, most women have vape pens... :/
The best is uwell caliburn, if you've recently quit the cigarettes get nicotine salts. It gives more nicotine and quicker that helps with the cravings but won't make you chain vape. Also the Smok Nord is well reviewed but the coils can be hit and miss. Get the uwell.
cecilmcroberts01/06/2020 20:29

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076ZHV1PT/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_PBv1EbJ48AZQR

I have this what cecilmcroberts has linked, it's really good. If you go for it the 0.8ohm coils are probably the best, the only other being the 1.5ohm. the 0.8 will give you more options with the juice it can take.
I tried vaping, but totally unsatisfying compared to a proper drag on a cigarette especially with a pint. Saying that if it works for some good luck.... everyone knows the long term health benefits of vaping, it’s been around that long...

try giving up, it’s hard but doable and gets easier..
I've tried loads, sticking with mods now as better overall but can be pricey and fiddley if new to vaping.

For ease of use but still a good hit and flavour I can reccomend the Aspire PockeX.

40946257-5gSyV.jpg
If you are ok to go straight into a mod have a look at Washington Vape, great prices and something like the Smok Priv V8 is well worth the money at under £20

40946257-rpNKs.jpg
One important point, due to regulations you can only buy a 2ml tank in the UK, you will probably find that runs out quick so double check you can get a bigger tank or bubble glass for whatever mod you choose from ebay or AliExpress.
Another vote for uwell caliburn, it's really good and not expensive under £20
Highly opioniated topic, but overall depends on preference. If you're an ex-smoker then I'd recommend a pod system e.g Smok Novo 2 vs the bulky mod kits for an easier transition.
If your an ex smoker just dont start vaping
Post a comment
@
    Text