Vapours whats your favourite e-liquid, ecig and flavours ?

Found 9th Apr 2014
Can anyone recommend a case for a EVOD. One that will actually fit in your pocket, just in case of leaking ??????

I have seen this but expensive for what it is:

amazon.co.uk/Bla…ase

I have tried tobacco, cherry, blueberry and cappuccino (double flavour 10mg) from Vapology.co.uk

Also Dekang cherry, usa mix, blueberry and juicy apple from Myepack.com (18mg)

Im using a evod

Also any places to get cheap coils, mods, any good vaping tips ...... you get the idea.

This thread might sway people to quit smoking. Vaping has definitely helped me.
Community Updates
MiscE-Cig
82 Comments
get yourself over to planetofthevapes.co.uk everything you want to know about vaping
vanilla custard is my fav vape and use a Nemesis Mechanical Mod atm but got loads of others
get the nastiest flavour that make you gag. I stumbled upon one and quit that way after a few days otherwise I'd prob still be using e cigs. was surprisingly easy wish had done it years ago. know so many peiple addicted to e cigs when they shoild help you quit fags
Original Poster
SUPERMACK

vanilla custard is my fav vape and use a Nemesis Mechanical Mod atm vanilla custard is my fav vape and use a Nemesis Mechanical Mod atm but got loads of others

Where's that from ?

all di

DanielF

Where's that from ?

all different stores atm its go4smoke good deal here if your starting out 6 x 10ml Bottle for £9.00
Was gonna say Vapology.co.uk is my favourite juice so far though last time I went to order, they weren't doing any 10ml bottles so tried somewhere else.

Went for LT e-cigs but not a patch on vapology but it was very cheap.

E-cig wise I'm on a Pro-Tank Mini 2 (though also like an Evod/iClear 16 as a cheaper alternative) and combined with a Kanger 600mah variable volt battery.

Fasttech is a great source for cheap bits, all come from HK, but be prepared for a 3-4 week wait for delivery but it really is half the price or less compared to here.
deleted57959

No will power flavour...How can anyone with no medical evidence at all … No will power flavour...How can anyone with no medical evidence at all about vaping think they are doing a good thing switching from cigarettes to vape?It could turn out to be a bigger cancer killer than smoke! mouth wash was on the news the other day and apparently is major contributor to mouth cancer.

oh change the record i mix my own liquid and know exactly what's in it & theres a **** load of medical evidence
Edited by: "SUPERMACK" 9th Apr 2014
I bought the menthol @ £10 a bottle from socialites tastes really good. Have since spent £30 buying 3 for £10 bottles to try others out the blinking taste of all of them has been either soapy or a slight burnt taste. I want to save money as £10 a bottle is not cheap but 3 for £10 nasty bottles is a waste of money. So a point in the right direction from someone would be great
deleted57959

here is a … here is a linkhttp://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/Scienceresearch/UCM173250.pdfits an FDA report on Electronic cigarettes, your free to read it, but it confirms that vape contains toxins.

i neither have the time or patience to start a debate but you could start here if you wanted Cancer Research UK Finally Admit What We All KnowStudies and Press Releases and i use vegetable glycerine,propylene glycol & Nicotine in my mixes compared to the 100s in cigs
Edited by: "SUPERMACK" 9th Apr 2014
see so many peeps out and about doing their vape thing, looks bloody weird, either quit or don't!
mad569797

I bought the menthol @ £10 a bottle from socialites tastes really good. … I bought the menthol @ £10 a bottle from socialites tastes really good. Have since spent £30 buying 3 for £10 bottles to try others out the blinking taste of all of them has been either soapy or a slight burnt taste. I want to save money as £10 a bottle is not cheap but 3 for £10 nasty bottles is a waste of money. So a point in the right direction from someone would be great

planetofthevapes.co.uk
Original Poster
Towelie

Was gonna say Vapology.co.uk is my favourite juice so far though last … Was gonna say Vapology.co.uk is my favourite juice so far though last time I went to order, they weren't doing any 10ml bottles so tried somewhere else.Went for LT e-cigs but not a patch on vapology but it was very cheap.E-cig wise I'm on a Pro-Tank Mini 2 (though also like an Evod/iClear 16 as a cheaper alternative) and combined with a Kanger 600mah variable volt battery.Fasttech is a great source for cheap bits, all come from HK, but be prepared for a 3-4 week wait for delivery but it really is half the price or less compared to here.

Try the code aaec for vapology I used it and it think its 10% off.
Vaping has just cause my Pneumonia
Original Poster
SUPERMACK

www.planetofthevapes.co.uk

Can try aaec on Vapology.co.uk their liquids are good. For me its just avoiding the delivery charge.
DanielF

Can try aaec on Vapology.co.uk their liquids are good. For me its just … Can try aaec on Vapology.co.uk their liquids are good. For me its just avoiding the delivery charge.

not many about do free delivery unless your spending over a set amount or go to bricks and mortar store the no delivery
deleted57959

You have time to start a thread about Vaping..Effectively you are … You have time to start a thread about Vaping..Effectively you are promoting Vaping, so I hope your sake and those who choose to follow you that Vaping is safe.Call me a troll, call me a trouble causer, call me sad or what ever makes you feel better. but while vaping may be the lesser of 2 evils, I very much doubt it turns out to be safe. inhalation of anything other than oxygen into your lungs can only be harmful in some way.

DanielF started it i just made a few comments trying to help him out. but i do agree with you sort of inhalation of anything other than oxygen into your lungs could be harmful in some way but for me personally it is the lesser of 2 evils
omegavape.eu were sending out free 20ml bottle random juice when you sign up to newsletter if anyones interested i dont know if its still ongoing tho
Original Poster
SUPERMACK

DanielF started it i just made a few comments trying to help him out. but … DanielF started it i just made a few comments trying to help him out. but i do agree with you sort of inhalation of anything other than oxygen into your lungs could be harmful in some way but for me personally it is the lesser of 2 evils

Im not promoting if you don't or never had smoked this thread isn't for you. But I feel better using my e-cig then I ever did smoking. Im 22 now I started when I was 13. 9 years of smoking every day its a habbit, very easy to say just quit but much easier to say then just stop. Im weaning off the nicotine started at 18mg now down to 10mg next order will be 6mg and so on. If you dont agree with the thread go winge to your mum. Not the people on here just sharing tips and info.
mad569797

I bought the menthol @ £10 a bottle from socialites tastes really good. … I bought the menthol @ £10 a bottle from socialites tastes really good. Have since spent £30 buying 3 for £10 bottles to try others out the blinking taste of all of them has been either soapy or a slight burnt taste. I want to save money as £10 a bottle is not cheap but 3 for £10 nasty bottles is a waste of money. So a point in the right direction from someone would be great

Try different atominisers, It's the wicks that give the burnt taste usually.
Original Poster
shauneco

Try different atominisers, It's the wicks that give the burnt taste … Try different atominisers, It's the wicks that give the burnt taste usually.

I cleaned my clearomizer using instructions on a youtube vid. They show you how to clean the wic too. Might solve the problem.
my favourite flavour is the one where you don't smoke it and live past 45
Got to chuckle at some people using these as a means to giving up smoking yet still take in nicotine and like many on a forum I just see have been vaping for many years. They even try to calculate the savings made when from what I see you have to pay for this too. Patches or nasal spray will work quicker.
^ Or it is probably a better alternative for people with no willpower who are giving up smoking for health reasons?
deleted57959

here is a … here is a linkhttp://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/Scienceresearch/UCM173250.pdfits an FDA report on Electronic cigarettes, your free to read it, but it confirms that vape contains toxins.

You're wasting your time mate.

I've posted this argument several times on here and nothing sensible is ever returned.
MrToast

Vaping has just cause my Pneumonia

oh sorry to hear that mr toast are you still off the cigs?
SUPERMACK

oh sorry to hear that mr toast are you still off the cigs?

Im off everything right now, I have pneumonia
Edited by: "MrToast" 10th Apr 2014
deleted57959

, I very much doubt it turns out to be safe. inhalation of anything other … , I very much doubt it turns out to be safe. inhalation of anything other than oxygen into your lungs can only be harmful in some way.

Inhaling only oxygen will cause hyperoxia and result in death (_;)
Bought a set of these from Pink mule but couldn't get a decent draw from them, even tried blocking some of the inlet holes, still no good..Anyone else have this problem with these?
http://fasttechcdn.com/products/149/1496505/1496505-1.jpg
Banned
Hemp Flavour

Banned
Why not quit smoking altogether?
seanbwfc

Why not quit smoking altogether?

Vaping isn't smoking, you do realize nicotine is highly addictive some say more than heroin, although I wouldn't know that personally.. nicotine is also a highly effective appetite suppressant.. but I just enjoy vaping for what it is, like smoking but without the health risks..
Banned
CookinBat

Vaping isn't smoking, you do realize nicotine is highly addictive some … Vaping isn't smoking, you do realize nicotine is highly addictive some say more than heroin, although I wouldn't know that personally.. nicotine is also a highly effective appetite suppressant.. but I just enjoy vaping for what it is, like smoking but without the health risks..

Sounds like drugs to me, and drugs are bad.......... ok?
seanbwfc

Sounds like drugs to me, and drugs are bad.......... ok?

Ok, will remember that next time I pop a paracetamol..
Banned
CookinBat

Ok, will remember that next time I pop a paracetamol..

Some drugs are good, Some are badddddd
Got Dekang Cola & cherry in my VTR after a stint of blueberry. Waiting for some Hangsen Fruit Mix in the post
Tips:

If you're using protanks, re-build the atty with some kanthal and cotton wool. It's cheap and will last you ages.
Don't fall for expensive mech mods, you can pick up a mech mod clone really cheap.
If you're suddenly getting a burnt taste, the atty is probably has a high ohm reading which means it needs either rebuilding or replacing.
If you have a protank or equivalent which leaks, check the rubber seal to see if it's broken - it's either that or you're letting the juice run low.
If you read other forums and are interested in sub-ohm vaping - make sure you do your research when it comes to battery safety.
moob

You're wasting your time mate.I've posted this argument several times on … You're wasting your time mate.I've posted this argument several times on here and nothing sensible is ever returned.

Why is it wasting time?

Its a discussion, and people are allowed a difference of opinion. The person with whom Haritori was conversing with has acknowledged that there may be some health risks associated to vaping, but they feel that the risk is lower than that of smoking cigarettes.

I personally hate smoking, but everyone has a right to do as they choose. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it should stop.
Original Poster
drasim

Tips:If you're using protanks, re-build the atty with some kanthal and … Tips:If you're using protanks, re-build the atty with some kanthal and cotton wool. It's cheap and will last you ages.Don't fall for expensive mech mods, you can pick up a mech mod clone really cheap.If you're suddenly getting a burnt taste, the atty is probably has a high ohm reading which means it needs either rebuilding or replacing. If you have a protank or equivalent which leaks, check the rubber seal to see if it's broken - it's either that or you're letting the juice run low.If you read other forums and are interested in sub-ohm vaping - make sure you do your research when it comes to battery safety.

Why do they leak when the juice is running low ? Ive noticed it on mine and its very annoying.

Also as you seem to be a bit knowledgeable any idea why once in a blue moon the liquid will run up the coil, through the atomiser and into the battery screw bit ? (On a evod)
Original Poster
CookinBat

Bought a set of these from Pink mule but couldn't get a decent draw from … Bought a set of these from Pink mule but couldn't get a decent draw from them, even tried blocking some of the inlet holes, still no good..Anyone else have this problem with these?

Check the ohm on the coil. mine are 2.2
Also make sure its a kanger evod not a clone.
simplyjimbo

Got to chuckle at some people using these as a means to giving up smoking … Got to chuckle at some people using these as a means to giving up smoking yet still take in nicotine and like many on a forum I just see have been vaping for many years. They even try to calculate the savings made when from what I see you have to pay for this too. Patches or nasal spray will work quicker.

And what is wrong with Nicotine then?

Smoking kills because of the 100's of chemicals added during processing and more caused from the combustion process.

It's highly unlikely there are no health risks associated with e-cigs but they are certainly the lesser of two evils compared to cigarettes and rolling tobacco.

It's also a lot cheaper than 'real' smoking or waste of money patches etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions