Groups

Various - Electric Deals and misc.

Have the deals on the TJ Huges website been popped on here before? (Link below)

I was told to check out the 'cheap' deals there - and I have had a quick nose at the usual suspect deals that normally turn up on here (i.e Dyson, Pressurised Steam Irons, Cuttlery and so on) and - if they don't mind saying so themselves..... They all 'appear' to be substantially reduced.

Now, I'm not saying for one muinute that they ARE - as no doubt some clever doggies will sniff out even better prices - BUT I am the first to put my paw up and say that I haven't done a price comparison YET.

I had a quick look at the site - and yes, I thought it warranted a mention - I have put it under Misc, as I am not sure if it is really a DEAL??

But no doubt those clever Mods, will moe it if they feel that it is.. (apologies in advance if I am wrong)

Anyway, like I say - Imay be totally cat mad, and got my fur in a twist - but you never know, there MAYBE something in it if anybody is clever enough to find anything more that the usual mouse to catch a cat stuff.

Happy hunting.

Puuurrrrrr

6 Comments

Que? :?

roflmao ..... even after reading that the 3rd time I still couldn't understand it lol ... made me laugh though

I take it you haven't met the search function yet then?? ]HERE

Original Poster

OK - so I may have been in a dizzy state last night - now that I have had a good nights sleep by the fire - what I was trying to say is that on the TJ Huges website there is lots of discounted cheap items that - well there are too many to list.

If theresa bargain there for somebody I'm pleased.

And yes, we all know about the search function - but that doesn't mean we all use it - especially the non members that frequent this site.

Wheres my saucer of milk anyway?

lol he/she is off again :-D

I did find something - not a bargain as such - but very appropriate me thinks

tjhughes.co.uk/Hom…999

"Loopie" being the operative word ;-):lol:

Original Poster

bargainbetty;3046761

lol he/she is off again :-DI did find something - not a bargain as such - … lol he/she is off again :-DI did find something - not a bargain as such - but very appropriate me thinks http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/Home_Electricals/Vacuum_Cleaners/Upright_Cleaners/88023399999 "Loopie" being the operative word ;-):lol:

That is soooo funny!!!!

ROFL!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions