EXPIRED

Varoius prizes with the thebigpresenthunt

Disaster! Santa has lost 16 presents in London, and we need to find one every day. Using reindeer clues from and searching around on Google Maps Street View, try to locate the massive present. If you do – you could win it!

From 40" Samsung televisions, Mulberry Handbags, Topshop shopping sprees and more, there are tons of exciting prizes to be won. Make sure to check our Facebook page each morning and follow us on twitter @westfieldlondon - we'll be posting special reindeer clues at 7am, 9am and midday every day!

40 Comments

VARIOUS V A R I O U S

Samsung TV Present is found at the merge of Cromwell Rd and Exhibition Rd looking directly up the latter; good luck

Thanks

Edited by: "rainbowatcher" 10th Dec 2014

Cheers

On the A4 ~ Kensington Rd going North

Thank You

thanks

totally wasted a hour there

http://imgur.com/zUujCTH

Search for "NATIONAL MARITIME MUSEUM, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM" Then zoom out twice. Pic should become relevant.

For 11/12/2014 good luck everyone

Edited by: "Elitefox" 11th Dec 2014

Thank you

Thank you

Typed in olympic park
Then picked Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, United Kingdom
Then spun right, past the 3 strange waving people and pressie is there

idgaft

Typed in olympic parkThen picked Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, … Typed in olympic parkThen picked Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, United KingdomThen spun right, past the 3 strange waving people and pressie is there

Try searching for Montfitchet Road, London Borough of Newham (which is at the end of Westfield Avenue, Westfield Ave is where the above search takes you)..
Present should be immediately visible

Buckingham Palace on Constitution Hill

14/12/2014

Search for Petty Wales.

http://imgur.com/3Slejnd Help if needed.

Good Luck

Elitefox

14/12/2014 Search for Petty Wales. Help if needed. Good Luck

Thanks^^^ how did you know/guess?

Thanks heat added

Thank you Elitefox

It's at The Gherkin building

weetags

Thanks^^^ how did you know/guess?

Just dragged the small Google Pegman around and correlated the temperature to the terminal position.
Thanks Beanee.

Thank you Beanee

Thank you

x

thanks I actually posted this yesterday then some one kindly reported as duplicate... it's fun to play just for the sake of it
how do i know if i have won....I have been on Westfield's FB page but can't seem to navigate to the winners list.

Today - WEMBLEY STADIUM PARKING

marba01 Thank you

Royal Observatory in Greenwich is todays location

is there more than one to be found or it's the same from two different perspective,
When I found the box earlier from the first clue I went to the maritime location and found it next to the observatory but now it is also outside the entrance on Blackheath Avenue so went back I can see it there as well. Is it the same box or two different ones... can some one explain please.

dalipsinghno1

is there more than one to be found or it's the same from two different … is there more than one to be found or it's the same from two different perspective,When I found the box earlier from the first clue I went to the maritime location and found it next to the observatory but now it is also outside the entrance on Blackheath Avenue so went back I can see it there as well. Is it the same box or two different ones... can some one explain please.

As far as I know there's only one prize to find each day.

I'd guess it's a rendering issue, as it's not easy making something appear on google streetview that isn't actually there. I'd guess they give the box coordinates, and it's up to google streetview to decide whether those coordinates are in view or not and maybe try to calculate occlusion too.

Today - SHAKESPEARE'S GLOBE

any idea for today position cant guess????

cruchie1

any idea for today position cant guess????

Repeat of my earlier update.....

Today - SHAKESPEARE'S GLOBE

thanks marba01

Today - BIG BEN

todays location
BIG BEN, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

I just took the wo/man and went probably all over London threw her/him anywhere until I found the location
I didn't know what they were talking about although I now know what the first clue means

Edited by: "dalipsinghno1" 19th Dec 2014

Today - THE SHARD

marba01

Today - THE SHARD

NOTE: this is the last day of the competition as per their facebook page

good luck to all for the Mulberry bag... go to the Posh Pawn in Hatton Gardens I'm sure he is going to give you a good deal.

Thank You

THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.HOWEVER, THERE'S STILL PLENTY GOING ON.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers69
    2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]77
    3. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323

See more discussions