Vaseline Stimulating Leg and foot lotion

Found 18th Jun 2015
My 83 year old mum has been using this product for years,it is now discontinued,Amazon sell it but at sky high prices which she cannot afford.Does anyone know where I can get some please,I would love to buy 12 bottles to keep her going.
Community Updates
AskLotionVaseline
10 Comments
Have you contacted Vaseline? Usually if someone discontinues a product they can recommend a newer one that works pretty much the same? Or maybe they have a back catalogue?
Thanks I have already contacted vaseline ,their only suggestion was to check Savers or the pound shops but couldn't suggest alternatives.My mum has tried other products but none help like this one does.
Is there a leg club near you? They are brilliant.
check here
legclub.org/
Thanks but not really for mum,she uses the lotion to calm her legs down when they are painful at night.
What is in the ingredient list on the back? Can you see if there is something similar available?
Have already done this and yes there are similar products which mum has tried already but none are a patch on this product.
Magda2

Thanks but not really for mum,she uses the lotion to calm her legs down … Thanks but not really for mum,she uses the lotion to calm her legs down when they are painful at night.

but the good thing about leg clubs besides lots of other things is that they are bound to know of comparable and maybe even better products. Dare I suggest they are more likely to answer your original query than the good people on here? Ditto a pharmacist and GP.
tardytortoise

but the good thing about leg clubs besides lots of other things is that … but the good thing about leg clubs besides lots of other things is that they are bound to know of comparable and maybe even better products. Dare I suggest they are more likely to answer your original query than the good people on here? Ditto a pharmacist and GP.

and presumably you have checked this site?
pharmacy2u.co.uk/vas…tml
yes thanks tried the above but product no longer available
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants