VAT CUT FROM 15TH JULY

Groups

Top comments
Numerous governments have waste years and tax payers money trying to get us to eat healthily, to reduce sugar consumption and to make us not want to drink things like Coke or Pepsi.

Yet now they are discounting the VAT on such things?! Its madness!
Edited by: "groenleader" 16th Jul
12 Comments
But will this be passed in to the customers.
Numerous governments have waste years and tax payers money trying to get us to eat healthily, to reduce sugar consumption and to make us not want to drink things like Coke or Pepsi.

Yet now they are discounting the VAT on such things?! Its madness!
Edited by: "groenleader" 16th Jul
groenleader16/07/2020 16:35

Numerous governments have waste years and tax payers money trying to get …Numerous governments have waste years and tax payers money trying to get us to eat healthily, to reduce sugar consumption and to make us not want to drink things like Coke or Pepsi.Yet now they are discounting the VAT on such things?! Its madness!

The clue is in the fact that our Government are a registered business. We are the commodity.
No reduction in petrol
cornishscouse16/07/2020 16:31

up to the establishment, some will keep the prices the same to make up lost money, others will lower hoping to get more people buying..
Breaking news

Numerous governments have waste years and tax payers money trying to get …Numerous governments have waste years and tax payers money trying to get us to eat healthily, to reduce sugar consumption and to make us not want to drink things like Coke or Pepsi.Yet now they are discounting the VAT on such things?! Its madness!

Don't exaggerate. And see you liked your own post.

a quick check of all my local takeaways on foodhub/justeat suggests not in a lot of cases.

Are we in normal times like the last few years, exclamation marks not required
Edited by: "snoopy18" 16th Jul
Pretty much most of these are still not open or will not open for quite a long time due to mass gatherings in close proximity to each other so pointless

and the ones that can are incredibly limited or restricted anyway

41411643.jpg
Edited by: "kobrakaan1" 16th Jul

I hope the money isn’t passed into me! Don’t want someone putting coins inside of me
Not passed on to customers but when VAT goes back up the increase will be.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants