VAT Cut on Iphone 3g!

Carphone warehouse has introduced the VAT cut on Iphones.

Not much of a saving on contract prices but on pay as you go you the new prices are
8GB Black £342.49 from £349.99
16GB Black £391.43 from £399.99
16GB White £391.43 from £399.99

I think you still need to buy the £10 top-up.

The savings are not great but you have to consider these products are NEVER discounted so it's better than nothing.

Anyone know if there is Quidco to be had?

carphonewarehouse.com/com…Y=8

12 Comments

They have done it on the contracts also - ie
£30 pm a month contract, i can now buy the 8GB phone for £97.86 instead of £99...

amazing savings

£1.14 is not a amazing saving!!!

Original Poster

Herm;3592785

They have done it on the contracts also - ie£30 pm a month contract, i … They have done it on the contracts also - ie£30 pm a month contract, i can now buy the 8GB phone for £97.86 instead of £99...amazing savings

Can i just point out that i did say the savings are not that great on the contract phones in the original post!!!!

good deal voted hot.

i LOVE my iphone.

I got it free but it's worth every penny of that contract

ms2005;3592970

i LOVE my iphone.I got it free but it's worth every penny of that … i LOVE my iphone.I got it free but it's worth every penny of that contract

couldn't agree with you more, the only downside is the battery life.:thumbsup:

mustafa;3592819

£1.14 is not a amazing saving!!!

yeah, cause i wasnt being sarcastic or anything

thedonsfan;3592848

Can i just point out that i did say the savings are not that great on the … Can i just point out that i did say the savings are not that great on the contract phones in the original post!!!!

yes, you did. well pointed out

better than having £7.50 adding onto it! =D thanks heat added

supermod

Moved to MISC as per other general VAT deals, as it's not a specific voucher code etc, thanks

Will the VAT cut reduce mobile contracts?? Obviously it will only be pence, but wonder if it will make a difference.

It will make a difference because VAT is payable on line rental every month for 18 months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions