Groups

VAT Registration???

Could do with some help, looking to find a way to get a VAT Registration number so i could apply for wholesale cards, anybody got any ideas on how i could solve this problem???

12 Comments

]Register perhaps

As above mate, register for one with a company name.

You don't need to be vat registered, just registered with companies house.

Use a company like Biz in a Box (call them), will cost you about 50 quid.

chester123;4359862

You don't need to be vat registered, just registered with companies … You don't need to be vat registered, just registered with companies house.Use a company like Biz in a Box (call them), will cost you about 50 quid.

+1 but also -1

indeed you do not have to be vat registed, just have a number from a cirtificate of incorporation, but dont use an external company who charge an add on fee, just yourself as a business.

might even work with being a sole trader which is free.

I was purely thinking of paying someone as it is easy.

You can be setup with a certificate of incorporation within 2 days. All you need to do is fill out about 10 lines on their site.

The savings you will make through a proper wholesaler (like Bookers) for your home shopping bill will more than make up for the cost.

chester123;4359944

I was purely thinking of paying someone as it is easy.You can be setup … I was purely thinking of paying someone as it is easy.You can be setup with a certificate of incorporation within 2 days. All you need to do is fill out about 10 lines on their site.The savings you will make through a proper wholesaler (like Bookers) for your home shopping bill will more than make up for the cost.

but they will only be asking you whats on the forms anyway, so theres no real advantage seen as all the forms for incorporation are listed here anyway :thumbsup:

companieshouse.gov.uk/inf…tml

some wholesalers like makro require some recent purchase invoices over 50 quid upon application to prove you are a working business

kungfu;4359992

some wholesalers like makro require some recent purchase invoices over 50 … some wholesalers like makro require some recent purchase invoices over 50 quid upon application to prove you are a working business

Makro are expensive, join Bookers if you have one near you, so much cheaper.

chester123;4360238

Makro are expensive, join Bookers if you have one near you, so much … Makro are expensive, join Bookers if you have one near you, so much cheaper.

I lolled.

You think Makro are cheaper then?

chester123;4365829

You think Makro are cheaper then?

I know Booker aren't cheap. Better off going to your local supermarket for most things. Booker have been known to do that btw:whistling:

What are some prices at Makro then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions