Groups

V.A.T Survey for university studies, need respondents.

Hi, I'm doing a research project for university and I'm hoping the community of HUKD could fill in a very short survey for me.

If you respond and enter your email address I will enter you into a free £15 prize draw! So you might win a little bit of cash for a few minutes of your time!

The link is below, feel free to share it with your friends and most importantly, thank you!

35 Comments

Original Poster

kwiksurveys.com?u=VATsurvey

Done

when its finished can you tell us how many entries are into the draw

Done

DONe

Done :-)

Original Poster

jazferbetay

when its finished can you tell us how many entries are into the draw

Yup, I'll let you know and also once I've done the draw!

Done

done

Banned

Done

done buddy. good luck

done

Done!

Good luck with your research. Done

Done. Best of luck with it.

done!

all done, there's not VAT on the prize is there

I know how hard it is to get respondents for dissertation, so i filled it out. Good luck

done

Done. Good luck with the dis.

Done

Done, I know how hard it is to get people to fill in the surveys!! Good luck!

Original Poster

richp

all done, there's not VAT on the prize is there

might be exempt :P lol

thanks to everybody so far! had quite a few responses but still looking for more

Original Poster

on 90 responses currently! Well done to all of you that have completed, it is still open, so anybody else wanting to take part, please do so soon!

Done mate, good luck

Done

Done, didnt take long.

done!

Done, I'm the one who says there shouldn't be VAT on sanitary towels

Done

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Done, I'm the one who says there shouldn't be VAT on sanitary towels

dont worry, your not the only one

golemsmate

dont worry, your not the only one

Hahaha I'm always ranting and raving that we should get them for free because there's 3 girls in our house X)

done and good luck

Original Poster

Thank you for all the responses! Total entries were 120. However, only 82 people put in their email address.

I will put the emails into an Excel document and use a random number generator to decide the winner. The winner will receive an email shortly afterwards!

Thanks again!

Original Poster

golemsmate

Thank you for all the responses! Total entries were 120. However, only 82 … Thank you for all the responses! Total entries were 120. However, only 82 people put in their email address. I will put the emails into an Excel document and use a random number generator to decide the winner. The winner will receive an email shortly afterwards!Thanks again!

Email sent to the winner, respondant 21 won. I asked them to post if they are part of the hotukdeals community.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1322
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions