Expired

Vauxhall corsa 57 plate engine fuse box

Found 20th Mar 2013
Hi can someone send me a picture of there vauxhall corsa 57 plate engine fuse box as my manual and the fuse box are not matching and there is no diagram on the cover. I took a fuse out and forgot which one i took it out from any help will be appreciated.
Community Updates
AskVauxhall
5 Comments
I just put "vauxhall corsa 57 fusebox" into google and got this.
google.co.uk/sea…963

I would have thought what you need to know would be there for you.
Original Poster
Ellie Phant

I just put "vauxhall corsa 57 fusebox" into google and got … I just put "vauxhall corsa 57 fusebox" into google and got this.https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=vauxhall+corsa+57+fusebox+diagram+download&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VQZKUZLFM43s0gXks4HoBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=963 I would have thought what you need to know would be there for you.

hi thanks for a reply the manual has up to number 35 fuse but my corsa has up to 70 so that's were the confusion is I looked up on google and I see that others have the same issue
Original Poster
j752000

hi thanks for a reply the manual has up to number 35 fuse but my corsa … hi thanks for a reply the manual has up to number 35 fuse but my corsa has up to 70 so that's were the confusion is I looked up on google and I see that others have the same issue

i can't seem to find anything on google that's why I would appreciate if someone can upload a picture of the engine fusebox for a 57 corsa
I've got a corsa design 1.2 08 if that helps
Original Poster
DLC

I've got a corsa design 1.2 08 if that helps

if it is a petrol car I would appreciate if you can help it is a corsa d (2006-present)so should be very much same.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants