Groups

Vauxhall corsa scrappage deal, yay or nay?

looking at the scrappage deals for the last month.

corsa seems okay, all the other "cheap" cars are too small/slow for my liking, and the clio is too basic.

corsa on the other hand have the special edition for £6500. i'm tempted and have sent an enquiery.

anyone got anything to say about them?

4 Comments

They're good, limited backseat and boot space though, but to be expected in a small car.

I like the latest Vauxhall styling across the whole range.

Absolutely horrible little car lol - awful styling, dreadful visibility and drives like a go-kart :-) ! As you can tell I cant stand Vauxhalls and this is the worst version of this car yet. The indicators dont move like a normal car and sound dreadful, and the seats are uncomfortable on a long journey. But if they float your boat then go for it !

vraptorchick;7970152

Absolutely horrible little car lol - awful styling, dreadful visibility … Absolutely horrible little car lol - awful styling, dreadful visibility and drives like a go-kart :-) ! As you can tell I cant stand Vauxhalls and this is the worst version of this car yet. The indicators dont move like a normal car and sound dreadful, and the seats are uncomfortable on a long journey. But if they float your boat then go for it !

yay, Jeremy Clarkson joins HUKD.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions