Groups

Vauxhall Zafira Comfort 2.0 DTI

Hi,

Just wondered if anybody has one of these and could let me know any good reports/bad reports on this vehicle. I'm looking at buying one, a 2002 model, so would like peoples experiences (good or bad) or the opinion of anyone in the know.

Thanks for your time,
    Neil

8 Comments

My friend says hers aint too good on fuel

Original Poster

I didn't think it would be great on fuel so i'm looking at a diesel which hopefully wouldn't be too bad, is your friends a diesel?

yeah shes got the one you mentioned in the title, do they do a 1.9 becasue they are normally more economical (dont know much bout vauxhall models) in mine (VW) the differance in engine gave an extra 7-10MPG!! i think she gets about 32 MPG combined and i get about 45 same kinda driving!!!

Original Poster

Ooohhh that's not good. I haven't seen a 1.9 model but the mpg is putting me off now, i didn't expect it to be brilliant with being a 7 seater but expected better. Thanks for your replies

i had a 1.9 2001 comfort - really good. mine was ok on fuel - about 42 mpg - a lot depends how you drive - but that applies to any car. Id recommend it

try looking here parkers.co.uk/car…ll/

Original Poster

Thanks, i've just had a look on there now and it seems to have good reviews & mainly recommended. The review seems to agree with the 42 mpg you received.
    Thank you

Hi, i have a Vauxhall Zafira Elegance DTi and it has been the best car ever for the past 4yrs ive owned it! Great on fuel, much better than petrol ones as you mentioned and it is very comfy to drive or to be driven in. Brilliant car for motorways etc as good speed overtaking easily etc or country like myself. I use it every to do a round trip of 14 miles and it takes about £12 a week for this. This is it full of kids as i am a childminder and Mum of 3. Very spacious boot even with the seats up. Any questions welcomed.

Lou:-D

Banned

The car itself is fine. However, mine has had loads of electrical problems that have cost loads!

How many workers does it take to change a light bulb?

Well the one behind the dash - obviously loads - just cost me £200.

Several similar things (like key not turning in the ignition) apparently thats a common one too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions