Groups

vax 2000

Hi I have a vax 2000 vacuum cleaner (old orange one) and im trying to get the filter out to clean. I have lost the manuel and I cant find any thing on any websites. Can anyone help? cheers x

8 Comments

Can't see anything either, but Google comes up with this manual
    dl.owneriq.net/4/4…pdf

It might help - possibly the procedures are similar.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5617467

Can't see anything either, but Google comes up with this … Can't see anything either, but Google comes up with this manualhttp://dl.owneriq.net/4/4100437b-a8c8-4954-93be-5261e0282f9e.pdfIt might help - possibly the procedures are similar.

aw thanks for your help but it the old round vax I have

ceira*freya;5617567

aw thanks for your help but it the old round vax I have

We used to have one of those. Doesn't the smaller round bit twist of the lid?

This is not the same model but is same type and should work
    vax.co.uk/dow…pdf

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5617598

We used to have one of those. Doesn't the smaller round bit twist of the … We used to have one of those. Doesn't the smaller round bit twist of the lid?

yes It does ILL have a look now thanks ever so much xxx

Original Poster

you have done it!!!!! thankyou so much i FEEL STUPID NOW IS ITS SO STRAIGHT FORWARD LOL i have given u rep thankyou again ur a star xxxx

Don't forget to print or keep a copy of the PDF for the future.

Well done by the way:)

Original Poster

QUOTE=Predikuesi;5617760]Don't forget to print or keep a copy of the PDF for the future.

Well done by the way:)[/QUOTE]

ok thank u x :thumbsup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions