Expired

Vax Air Cordless

Found 18th Aug 2014
Morning All,

I really like the idea of having a cordless vacuum cleaner instead of bothering with cords.
I have a little handheld one for few crumbs that kids make. But now thinking of changing the main cleaner for a cordless one.
Had a look at Dyson but as usual very expensive plus not much battery time and think with time it will only reduce?
Then saw this one from Vax vax.co.uk/air…ss/. It is full size like proper upright but claims to be light and up to 50 mins battery time which is more than enough for me.

Has anybody used one before?
Or any deals under RRP £299?

Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
AskVAX
4 Comments
Yeah I've used it. At first it's strange charging the batteries up but you soon get used to it. The machine is great I wouldn't go back now as you get so much freedom not dealing with wires. its worth the price =)
chavkiller

Yeah I've used it. At first it's strange charging the batteries up but … Yeah I've used it. At first it's strange charging the batteries up but you soon get used to it. The machine is great I wouldn't go back now as you get so much freedom not dealing with wires. its worth the price =)

Thank you! I know that Vax gets mixed reviews sometimes due to quality but 6 years warranty should cover that

how much did you pay for yours?
Edited by: "AMaky" 18th Aug 2014
alictait

Cheapest I can … Cheapest I can findhttp://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.802980.html?cookie=set&sc=Froogle&ref=fgl&source=froogle&cm_mmc=PPCSHOPPING-_-Google-_-Shopping-_-Fashion&utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=base&gclid=CI7J8_nmnsACFQH3wgodhZwAnw

Thank you, I look at QVC, might be good to get of them and if don't like return within 30 days.
I am wondering if worth waiting for Vax sales and see if this model will be included
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants