Vax Kone Amazon

Hi there was a post for the Vax Kone handheld vacuum cleaner on here about an hour ago but I can't find it. has it been removed? Just wondering if there is a problem with the product or something because I ordered one?

Thanks

3 Comments

Original Poster

choc1969;3163621

This one … This one ?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/247039/vax-k-001-kone-handheld-vacuum-clea/

ahhh thanks. i refreshed the page and it said that I wasnt allowed to view the page and when I search via merchant and the search box it didnt come up....not sure why!

but thanks for the link!!! thank you :thumbsup:

rep left

edit: actually just reading the thread thats not the one it was one posted today but I guess that was prob taken off because it is a dupilicate!

brillangel;3163632

ahhh thanks. i refreshed the page and it said that I wasnt allowed to … ahhh thanks. i refreshed the page and it said that I wasnt allowed to view the page and when I search via merchant and the search box it didnt come up....not sure why!but thanks for the link!!! thank you :thumbsup:rep left

no probs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions