Found 28th Oct 2009
Strong thread.

Is there a worse TV advert on air at the moment than Bran Flakes?

"Oy hoy!"
"On your bike"

Oh my sides are splitting.

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
34 Comments

are you trying to be like BG1?

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;6718251

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]yes I am.

Thanks for noticing, but you are a bit slow. This began a few weeks back, and because I'm so popular, most people are already aware of this.

Now please, back to the topic.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ohhh there is a few. Here in Scotland a new one started for a company selling suites and there is this toss pot guy in the ad making all sorts of stupid cringey OOHH WOW LOOK AT THE PRICES face - I just cant watch it and quickly change channel!

Yes that stupid one that goes "We buy any car" on and on and on does my head in :x

jellybaby22;6718335

all the cash for gold adverts....and the air wick ad with that kid who … all the cash for gold adverts....and the air wick ad with that kid who says 'im going to do a poo at pauls house'i mean wtf makes me feel sick

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT ONE TOO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

renown;6718345

Yes that stupid one that goes "We buy any car" on and on and on does my … Yes that stupid one that goes "We buy any car" on and on and on does my head in :x

+1 :roll:

Tanchi;6718251

He could be the third Stooge :w00t:

vibeone;6718269

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]yes I am.Thanks for … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]yes I am.Thanks for noticing, but you are a bit slow. This began a few weeks back, and because I'm so popular, most people are already aware of this.Now please, back to the topic.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

awesome, well your topics are much better than his :thumbsup:

renown;6718345

Yes that stupid one that goes "We buy any car" on and on and on does my … Yes that stupid one that goes "We buy any car" on and on and on does my head in :x

Any! Any! Any! Any...#

Tanchi;6718251

do you blame him?

good thread, im liking it so far

go compare is pretty annoying, but you remember it, so does that make it good?

mind sort of = blown

the tuna ad with the annoying fiddely bit, I would expand more but i have to run, going to do a poo at pauls

The guy that says Wonga >_

Tanchi;6718251

Op isn't as consistent as king bg1,
keeps forgetting to make his text all pretty and special.

I mean, if a thing's worth doing,
it's worth doing right....

Banned

that meerkat one.....not funny......

nor are people that put 'simples' at the end of their post

holdav;6718543

The guy that says Wonga >_

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;6718556

Op isn't as consistent as king bg1,keeps forgetting to make his text all … Op isn't as consistent as king bg1,keeps forgetting to make his text all pretty and special.I mean, if a thing's worth doing,it's worth doing right....

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]No I don't believe I've forgotten anywhere since the rebrand - but I don't colour my text in the for sale forum.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

black gerbil1;6718370

[COLOR="Red"]do you blame him?[/COLOR]good thread, im liking it so fargo … [COLOR="Red"]do you blame him?[/COLOR]good thread, im liking it so fargo compare is pretty annoying, but you remember it, so does that make it good?mind sort of = blown

Nope. Cool guy great posting style.

ODB_69;6718593

that meerkat one.....not funny......nor are people that put 'simples' at … that meerkat one.....not funny......nor are people that put 'simples' at the end of their post

absolutely forgot about THIS /\/\

people I know think their the **** because they say simples,
then look at you with a big grin like they expect a high five or somthing.......wtf!

makes me sick lol

bad tv adverts are good marketing it means you remember them

SIMPLES
:-D

dontasciime;6719092

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3i7-XV0jNg

Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! Why did you put that one in. I hate hate hate it and can't scramble for the remote quick enough when that comes on

There is a men's hair dye one I hate too, some smug ******* spouting how successful he is cos he uses the dye. Can't think what its called now

fireheaven;6719520

Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! Why did you put that one in. I hate hate hate it and … Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! Why did you put that one in. I hate hate hate it and can't scramble for the remote quick enough when that comes on There is a men's hair dye one I hate too, some smug ******* spouting how successful he is cos he uses the dye. Can't think what its called now

Just for men . It's terrible ... Corny nonsense. This one is the really corny oneyoutube.com/wat…_EA

youtube.com/wat…2qU

dontasciime;6719551

Just for men . It's terrible ... Corny nonsense. This one is the really … Just for men . It's terrible ... Corny nonsense. This one is the really corny onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z03SEPGC_EAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fucxG-he2qU

Lol they are bad but not the one I am thinking, you know I daren't click on your link in case you killed my ears with the webuyanycar rubbish

fireheaven;6719616

Lol they are bad but not the one I am thinking, you know I daren't click … Lol they are bad but not the one I am thinking, you know I daren't click on your link in case you killed my ears with the webuyanycar rubbish

I know the one you mean. I also would only do the joke link post once in a thread:lol

Original Poster Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Why has jaybizzle left some ass licking JFK tags?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

dontasciime;6719629

I know the one you mean. I also would only do the joke link post once in … I know the one you mean. I also would only do the joke link post once in a thread:lol

You had better not do it again, I am wary of your links now

vibeone;6719633

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Why has jaybizzle left … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Why has jaybizzle left some ass licking JFK tags?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

How do you know who left the tag :?

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;6719651

You had better not do it again, I am wary of your links now :pHow do you … You had better not do it again, I am wary of your links now :pHow do you know who left the tag :?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm friends-with-benefits with a few of the mods.

(Theres a weird bug/feature that lets you know )[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Calgon. Washing machines live longer with calgon...
me no like.

jon1000jon;6718430

the tuna ad with the annoying fiddely bit, I would expand more but i have … the tuna ad with the annoying fiddely bit, I would expand more but i have to run, going to do a poo at pauls

youtube.com/wat…yiE

youtube.com/wat…H6A

youtube.com/wat…b_Q

Hate that dam Argos one

You bring the turkey & wrapping skills We bring the gifts

OMG hate it & its on at least 3 times every advert break!

Go Compare, Go Compare,

When you doubt, Check them out, Go Compare.

With just a few clicks, You'll save spendulicks,

And you'll thank your stars that you went to go compare.

Come on everyone sing along, this advert all ways gets me going. But hold on I've got to do a poo at Paul's first.

The poo at Paul's place I hate the most, it sounds so ridiculous, no way in hell am I gonna let someones kid come and poo at my place LOL

vibeone;6719959

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm friends-with-benefits … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm friends-with-benefits with a few of the mods.(Theres a weird bug/feature that lets you know )[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeah I know that but are you gonna tell me how? I tried clicking them and it doesn't work :? Do I need to ask in a particular colour

Edit - it's ok, I know now

renown;6718345

webuyanycar.comwebuyanycar.com any any any any webuyanycar.com any make any model any age etc...

Very annoying!! sticks in my head for days when i see it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions