VB1: BECKHAM OUT OF WORLD CUP :( :( :(

Banned
    61 Comments

SuperEd

just saw this on sky news....oh dear not good

noooooooooooo

SuperEd

who will replace him.....

not sure it'll affect the playing side to much but the fa will be gutted, though it might free him up to sign some more footballs for various officials kids in their world cup bid.

Original Poster Banned

goonertillidie;8106803

who will replace him.....

No one.

People will come on here and say hes too old / too slow - but he makes chances, and he makes goals.

People like Lennon and SWP are all well and good, but theres no end product, and SWP just runs into people time after time.

Its a massive massive loss as far as I can see. Gutted for him, gutted for England.

There doesn;t seem to be any grey area - hes out. End of.

[COLOR="Red"]Gutted for David.

He's a top geeza.

BRB..........checking my phone to see if I have any missed calls from Fabio.[/COLOR]

as much as i dont want Becks to be injured im loving the fact the Engla*d team is dropping like flies! cole bridge becks lennon. also all the in team fighting haha not got a hope of winning this year! Germany ftw!!!

SuperEd

vibeone;8106822

No one.People will come on here and say hes too old / too slow - but he … No one.People will come on here and say hes too old / too slow - but he makes chances, and he makes goals.People like Lennon and SWP are all well and good, but theres no end product, and SWP just runs into people time after time.Its a massive massive loss as far as I can see. Gutted for him, gutted for England.There doesn;t seem to be any grey area - hes out. End of.

yes its a huge loss , At this rate there will be no team left

Banned

Heard on MOTD. Can make the difference in a game as an impact sub. Our team is losing players by the week and the rest will probably be shot by some saffa's, with some of our recent performances, think our chances of winning are slim anyway.

scotland88;8106826

as much as i dont want Becks to be injured im loving the fact the Engla*d … as much as i dont want Becks to be injured im loving the fact the Engla*d team is dropping like flies! cole bridge becks lennon. also all the in team fighting haha not got a hope of winning this year! Germany ftw!!!

Youre right, im gonna be supporting Scotland at this years world cup

Oh wait.....

SuperEd

Starr;8106838

Youre right, im gonna be supporting Scotland at this years world cupOh … Youre right, im gonna be supporting Scotland at this years world cupOh wait.....

+1 :whistling:

Hard Times

Original Poster Banned

I say end the premier league now, United win it, and get Rooney into stasis until the world cup.

mod

goonertillidie;8106845

+1 :whistling:

+3

Gutted for Beckham
    Fantastic delivery of the ball still even if he has lost some pace, but pace was never what he was know for
    Shame; decent sub if we needed something in the last 30 mins

Banned

Tough one. Always seems like a nice guy and a great impact sub.

Wouldn't wish an Achilles injury on anyone.

Time for Milner, Young and maybe even Johnson to step up.

Time for Hargo to step up and book his ticket to South Africa

CFC_Mark;8106859

[COLOR="Red"]More chance of me going to the WC than Hargreaves.

(serious)[/COLOR]

Banned

CFC_Mark;8106859

Replace a right midfielder with a holding (crocked) midfielder?:?

The JFK;8106865

[COLOR="Red"]More chance of me going to the WC than … [COLOR="Red"]More chance of me going to the WC than Hargreaves.(serious)[/COLOR]

We'll see

FilthAndFurry;8106883

Replace a right midfielder with a holding (crocked) midfielder?:?

And when was the last time Beckham played on the right for England

vibeone;8106852

I say end the premier league now, United win it, and get Rooney into … I say end the premier league now, United win it, and get Rooney into stasis until the world cup.

If only they would. The way he is playing I really am starting to think we have a chance. I know one player doesn't make a team but it certainly helps.

Shame for Beckham and a big miss for England. One-nil down with 20 mins to go in the world cup final, I know who I would want to see coming on.

Strange, just saw the article on the BBC and they don't say anything about him definitely missing the world cup...

If only Paul Scholes would come out of international retirement.

We would have the World Cup in the bag

Shame as he would have been a handy substitute but I think Man City's Adam Johnson could be great on the right of our midfield.

I would be more aggrieved if Rooney had got injured though!

Banned

CFC_Mark;8106892

And when was the last time Beckham played on the right for England

Off the top of my head....

when he came on for Lennon against Belarus in October?

Banned

InfernoZeus;8106915

Strange, just saw the article on the BBC and they don't say anything … Strange, just saw the article on the BBC and they don't say anything about him definitely missing the world cup...

David Beckham's dream of playing in a fourth World Cup looks over

will now almost certainly not be fit for the tournament in South Africa which starts on 11 June

Pussy! Only some ligaments, I would give my left arm to play in the World Cup providing Fabio selected me of course

gutted for beckham hes one of my fav players, but i suppose it saves him the embarassment of gettin whooped out of the WC at the group stages

micoo;8106980

gutted for beckham hes one of my fav players, but i suppose it saves him … gutted for beckham hes one of my fav players, but i suppose it saves him the embarassment of gettin whooped out of the WC at the group stages

i lol'd hard.

oh well. who cares?

Its one player. Surely the game also revolves around the other 10 players on the pitch....

vibeone;8106822

No one.People will come on here and say hes too old / too slow - but he … No one.People will come on here and say hes too old / too slow - but he makes chances, and he makes goals.People like Lennon and SWP are all well and good, but theres no end product, and SWP just runs into people time after time.Its a massive massive loss as far as I can see. Gutted for him, gutted for England.There doesn;t seem to be any grey area - hes out. End of.

Have to agree SWP has a good game then next game runs into people the whole game, I hope Lennon makes the world cup as it looked like he was stepping things up until he got injured.
    Gutted for Becks.

scotland88;8106826

as much as i dont want Becks to be injured im loving the fact the Engla*d … as much as i dont want Becks to be injured im loving the fact the Engla*d team is dropping like flies! cole bridge becks lennon. also all the in team fighting haha not got a hope of winning this year! Germany ftw!!!

Its only the scottish that hate England. Dunno what your problem is. I would always cheer for Scotland in anygame against anyone.

Just cause we own u, doesnt mean you have to get all jealous and want us to lose.

Muppet

JohnBall;8107246

Its only the scottish that hate England. Dunno what your problem is. I … Its only the scottish that hate England. Dunno what your problem is. I would always cheer for Scotland in anygame against anyone.Just cause we own u, doesnt mean you have to get all jealous and want us to lose.Muppet

Your English & you cheer on Scotland :?

stgeorge;8107264

Your English & you cheer on Scotland :?

If im completely honest mate. Not anymore. Not since that T**t andy murray starting saying he was Scottish when he won and British when he lost. And publically said he wanted England to lose.

So now I want Scotland to get a cuffing in everything.

vibeone;8106852

I say end the premier league now, United win it, and get Rooney into … I say end the premier league now, United win it, and get Rooney into stasis until the world cup.

LOL

JohnBall;8107246

Its only the scottish that hate England.

And Americans, Irish, Welsh, Spanish etc

JohnBall;8107282

If im completely honest mate. Not anymore. Not since that T**t andy … If im completely honest mate. Not anymore. Not since that T**t andy murray starting saying he was Scottish when he won and British when he lost. And publically said he wanted England to lose.So now I want Scotland to get a cuffing in everything.

true.

And why should he want england to win? hes not english.

micoo;8107315

true.And why should he want england to win? hes not english.

British though. Better than wanting Germany to win, which was a ridiculous statement by the way.

JohnBall;8107318

British though. Better than wanting Germany to win, which was a … British though. Better than wanting Germany to win, which was a ridiculous statement by the way.

did i say that?

as far as im concerned, I am scottish not british

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8107321

did i say that?as far as im concerned, I am scottish not british

and I'm English not British.

Don't see a problem there either way to be honest. Too much is made of it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions