Groups

VB1 BLING BLANG BLAOW!!! Thank FO.LK its FRIDAY!!!

Banned
    BLING BLANG BLAOW BLING BLANG BLAOW

BLING BLANG BLAOW!!

It's the final day of competition and it couldn't be tighter! Who's gonna win? Who do you want to win? Will you ever forgive me/us for spamming hard?

Try to keep spam to a minimum ITT

49 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Reserved

Banned

shut up already man so desperate

supermod

http://i43.tinypic.com/16ary86.jpg

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;8208750

shut up already man so desperate

Shh man - no links ITT is there? Besides I know your gonna vote for me at 11:59 - I know you'll come through for me.

Thread = mod approved!

God you're irritating.

Banned

sigma;8208753

looooooool and WTF is this?

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;8208768

God you're irritating.

I do try :P

bykergrove;8208785

looooooool and WTF is this?

Lol, yeah it's so random.

Original Poster Banned

I think its... that friday feeling.

remember?

I, for one, will miss Fol.k. VB1, do you have a leaderboard/chart to say how close it is?

vibeone;8208947

I think its... that friday feeling.remember?

:oops: thank Crunchie its Friday! :oops:

cw9652;8208953

I, for one, will miss Fol.k. VB1, do you have a leaderboard/chart to say … I, for one, will miss Fol.k. VB1, do you have a leaderboard/chart to say how close it is?

Are you kidding me?

He's probably got spreadsheets and graphs and tables and predicted outcomes all over his walls.

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;8208971

Are you kidding me?He's probably got spreadsheets and graphs and tables … Are you kidding me?He's probably got spreadsheets and graphs and tables and predicted outcomes all over his walls.

moi?

Yes i roughly know how close it is, not taking into account any cheating or multis.

Its close. Very.

So everyone please vote for me!

angelfairee;8208971

Are you kidding me?He's probably got spreadsheets and graphs and tables … Are you kidding me?He's probably got spreadsheets and graphs and tables and predicted outcomes all over his walls.

I'll say 'Hi' now, before you get suspended again

vibeone;8208978

moi?Yes i roughly know how close it is, not taking into account any … moi?Yes i roughly know how close it is, not taking into account any cheating or multis.Its close. Very.So everyone please vote for me!

What is the prize?

Original Poster Banned

cw9652;8208987

What is the prize?

ipads

Am i the only one who doesn't know wtf this fo.lk thing is and all this vote begging??!! It's like when something is hyped, it makes me not want to see it/buy it/want it/ do it! :x

cw9652;8208982

I'll say 'Hi' now, before you get suspended again

I'm a good girl, best behaviour...

fern37;8208996

Am i the only one who doesn't know wtf this fo.lk thing is and all this … Am i the only one who doesn't know wtf this fo.lk thing is and all this vote begging??!! It's like when something is hyped, it makes me not want to see it/buy it/want it/ do it! :x

You need to comment in his link to get the answer to your question ;-)

angelfairee;8208998

I'm a good girl, best behaviour...

Are you final strike girl?

Original Poster Banned

cw9652;8209012

haha good work!

cw9652;8209012

lol.....hence why i posted on here so I don't get a sarky reply back about it!! :whistling:

cw9652;8209015

Are you final strike girl?

Oh no, not at all!

vibeone;8209017

haha good work!

Will cost you one ipad if you win
    angelfairee;8209024

Oh no, not at all!

^ I read your answer as, Yes, yes I am

Banned

fern37;8208996

Am i the only one who doesn't know wtf this fo.lk thing is and all this … Am i the only one who doesn't know wtf this fo.lk thing is and all this vote begging??!! It's like when something is hyped, it makes me not want to see it/buy it/want it/ do it! :x

Didn't I explain it to you before and you repped me :roll:
    Are you blonde by any chance ?

VB1 is getting annoying. Noticed the lack of his/her... its ? usual offensive posts, trying to post in about every thread they can find to get their avatar seen in as many places as possible, even asked random people on twitter to sign up :roll: Please nobody vote for them so they went to all this effort for nothing, I would be so pleased

ryman1000;8209147

Didn't I explain it to you before and you repped me :roll:Are you blonde … Didn't I explain it to you before and you repped me :roll:Are you blonde by any chance ?VB1 is getting annoying. Noticed the lack of his/her... its ? usual offensive posts, trying to post in about every thread they can find to get their avatar seen in as many places as possible, even asked random people on twitter to sign up :roll: Please nobody vote for them so they went to all this effort for nothing, I would be so pleased

Ain't blonde but this comp is driving me mad!!! You ended up explaining about the birds and bees and it wasn't just repping i did to you!! lol x

Original Poster Banned

ryman1000;8209147

Didn't I explain it to you before and you repped me :roll:Are you blonde … Didn't I explain it to you before and you repped me :roll:Are you blonde by any chance ?VB1 is getting annoying. Noticed the lack of his/her... its ? usual offensive posts, trying to post in about every thread they can find to get their avatar seen in as many places as possible, even asked random people on twitter to sign up :roll: Please nobody vote for them so they went to all this effort for nothing, I would be so pleased

havent you voted already?!

Banned

*Searches database : ryman1000*

vibeone;8209173

havent you voted already?!

Think I probably did because I was in a good mood. That was when the competition was first starting and there weren't a million others drowning us with advertisements, and I thought I might actually win something. Gutted if you don't win though. [SIZE="1"]Good luck[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

ryman1000;8209207

*Searches database : ryman1000*Think I probably did because I was in a … *Searches database : ryman1000*Think I probably did because I was in a good mood. That was when the competition was first starting and there weren't a million others drowning us with advertisements, and I thought I might actually win something. Gutted if you don't win though. [SIZE="1"]Good luck[/SIZE]

Cheers Although i also take issue with "getting annoying" I;d been working on annoying people for a number of years!

vibeone;8209226

Cheers Although i also take issue with "getting annoying" I;d been … Cheers Although i also take issue with "getting annoying" I;d been working on annoying people for a number of years!

I agree......still taking some getting used to...this friendlier VB1...I used to hate your posts but I find myself replying to your recent ones...oh heck...I need some sleep!! lol

Original Poster Banned

fern37;8209233

I agree......still taking some getting used to...this friendlier VB1...I … I agree......still taking some getting used to...this friendlier VB1...I used to hate your posts but I find myself replying to your recent ones...oh heck...I need some sleep!! lol

only after youve given in and posted please :P no sleep for you yet!

fern37;8209233

I agree......still taking some getting used to...this friendlier VB1...I … I agree......still taking some getting used to...this friendlier VB1...I used to hate your posts but I find myself replying to your recent ones...oh heck...I need some sleep!! lol

Don't get drawn in, he'll prey on your weakness as soon as the competition is finished.

Banned

vibeone;8209226

Cheers Although i also take issue with "getting annoying" I;d been … Cheers Although i also take issue with "getting annoying" I;d been working on annoying people for a number of years!

and for the record I didn't mean I'd be gutted ! :thumbsup:

angelfairee;8209235

Don't get drawn in, he'll prey on your weakness as soon as the … Don't get drawn in, he'll prey on your weakness as soon as the competition is finished.

i am strong....the force is with me!!

p.s vote for me too!

MarzBarz;8209365

p.s vote for me too!

p.p.s me too! :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone...its finally coming to an end! :w00t:

Cant wait for VB1 to get back to normal

good luck

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;8209800

Cant wait for VB1 to get back to normal :Dgood luck

Haha I'll take that as a complement! :P

I just got a really nice reply comment on the thread About DEALS I posted so clearly I'm not just a spam-happy sarcastic ********

VOTE VOTE !!

I can't wait for controversy to start when the "votes" are counted by whatever convoluted way admin wants to "rig" the winners. The moaning threads should be good for a laugh.

Oh and good luck vb1.

Thanks God it ends today... I'm totally drained with it all.

Fingers crossed for us all - hope we've done enough
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions